Home Alliance Recruitment
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Active Player LF Active Alliance

Hi,

I am a Level 46 player looking for an active alliance. I love this game, I am very active in raids, arenas, but have yet to find an alliance that even does Alliance Missions. My name in-game is Agriasz. Feel free to message me there or on here. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Tagged:

Comments

• bgunns31bgunns31 Posts: 7
    Agrias- you need a good alliance. Check out Knights of Justice. Great group of guys, got me straightnend out and helped me get stronger. You’d be a good fit there. Hope it works out for you!
  • ZahngrilZahngril Posts: 8
    Agrias wrote: »
    Hi,

I am a Level 46 player looking for an active alliance. I love this game, I am very active in raids, arenas, but have yet to find an alliance that even does Alliance Missions. My name in-game is Agriasz. Feel free to message me there or on here. Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Hi Agriasz, sent you a friend request in game. Spark Iacon would be a good fit for you, active map 3 with a good group of people. You can also hit me up on Line, my ID is zahngril.