Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideas for you to sell more stuff

I will say the introduction of daily deals is nice to see. I don't know if I'll spend on them, but I'm sure a good offer will come along that entices me to drop some modest $ eventually.

I'd like to say that I think your prices on energon are a little hefty... If you want players to spend consistently, might I suggest a 30 day energon subscription plan?

It would work something like this (keep in mind I'm just throwing random amounts in order to get the concept across):

Tier 1 plan: $20

Player receives "x" energon per day for 30 days.

Tier 2 plan: $40

Player receives "x" lump sum energon immediately + "x" energon per day.

Tier 3 plan: ???

Player receives "x" alpha/tier 3 basic/whatever spark essence immediately + "x" lump sum energon

Player receives "x" energon per day + "x" (insert spark tier) essence every 5 days.

Usually subscription plans give out more currency/material per dollar over instant purchases because it is given out over a 30 day period, forcing the player to have to wait for all of it.

Thoughts?

Comments

• SkubSkub Posts: 28
    Here's my hot idea; just sell more 1-3 star packs like that iOS ultra magnus one for whatever the new event bot is. F2P players will still have their chance to earn it from the limited crystal and arena. But package bundles encourage people to spend money for a guaranteed thing. A lot of people would gladly drop cash to get their favorite units while still rolling to get duplicates to power them up.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    You won't be able to buy bots often that wouldn't be prudent to their business people wouldn't spend as much on feature crystals. Now they might do daily cards eventually they do run those on occasion on mcoc.
  • They will not sell bots..... most of the offers we will be getting are sparks and energons.
  • They should drop like weekly alpha essence for limited time... or crystal bundles
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well by today's offering and email they will have daily offers for 5 bucks each day with t2 class stuff and Sunday will be alpha