Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

No one should be invincible, do away with the “phase 1” mod!...

The “phase 1” mod does not allow any damage unless a hit count of 15 can be maintained at all times, since the only Bots that can get the “phase 1” mod is the server opponents its pretty much guaranteed you will never maintain 15 hits and always loose (unless you want to spend all your parents money). So I suggest either lowering the hit count or doing away with it all together, no one should be practically invincible.... what does everybody else think?

No one should be invincible, do away with the “phase 1” mod!... 10 votes

Get rid of the “phase 1” mod
30%
SaYnTFamiGamiKaygos 3 votes
Lower the hit count
20%
DrShotgunMonrogue_x 2 votes
I like to blow my mommies money
10%
Gunz0 1 vote
I like biscuits!
40%
JOUSTNinjaHunterXY2KUrAverageMalaka 4 votes

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    I like biscuits!
    Options like dot bots exist. Wear him down to phase2 with patience. Crack an sp3 on him first, if you have duped og prime or og megs.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    Or wb sp3 is 35 hits....
  • splendicsplendic Posts: 56
    He's not invincible. Use a bot that deals shock, bleed, or burn damage.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I like to blow my mommies money
    It’s not that hard for me, I think it’s a pretty good way for players to become more defensive and careful to keep their combos from being lost
  • BeerguzzlerBeerguzzler Posts: 104
    Phase 1 is a challenge. Pay attention, use a good bot, drift rocks with some massive bleeds, and get er done.
  • VouterVouter Posts: 25
    just go with map 2 if you cant do it...sigh
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Just burn him out of phase 1 with IH.
  • dtorreskaterdtorreskater Posts: 118
    Yeah he used to give me trouble but now I fuse shock with g1 megs and dodge, duck, dip, dive, and dodge.
  • Phoenix8318Phoenix8318 Posts: 117
    Be patient and shock, bleed or burn him down. Its not worse than energon shield in other game modes.
  • Bodyopus79Bodyopus79 Posts: 155
    Be patient and shock, bleed or burn him down. Its not worse than energon shield in other game modes.

Or cycle resist/shield. Now, THERE'S a mod i wished they'd get rid of.
    Yeah yeah.. I know- "patience" but for someone whose been a "tank" enthusiast (MM is bae) it is pure torture!