Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

who sould I take to rank four first?

who sould I take to rank four first? 26 votes

mirage-duped
61%
BumblebeeFaithz17Gunz0BOFADDaveJLThunderman17Black_ThoughtDutch1980NinjaHunterXCONTRABntyhntr3232_PeasDrazyKaygosAleks112358PJTheKingHunter 16 votes
galvatron-not duped
38%
French_BakerJoker69Shockwaves_jdjcjdjxJmdVavatronOptimusMv14141Y2KOrion_pax13UrAverageMalakaMonrogue_x 10 votes

Comments

• galvatron-not duped
    Both are extremely good, they are very good. I only picked galvatron because of his damage and because i want an all decepticon team.
  • galvatron-not duped
    It also depends on your synergies. What other 4* bots do you have?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    mirage-duped
    Would be better if you sent us a screenshot of your team
  • galvatron-not duped
    Galvatron because he does tons of damage on his special 3+ the energy charges
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    mirage-duped
    How good is Galvatron after his buff? I know I’m a little late on this but it sparks a little interest to me now.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    How good is Galvatron after his buff? I know I’m a little late on this but it sparks a little interest to me now.

This isn't meant as my opinion on who to r4, it's just to answer your question. I like Mirage as much as Galvatron.

Galvatron is a top demo bot. Arguably better than IH depending on who you speak to.

His dark burn cannot be mitigated, they fixed the timer on dark charges to hold when firing a special and he charges them way faster.

His block proficiency and s1 also got a buff.

He also has very quick melee attacks, which is unusual for demo bots.

The only thing about him is that he lands a lot of crits, which makes him a poor choice to battle BC, unlike Ironhide.

His synergies are lacking, but the ones he does have are very good. Take a look at the shockwave synergy.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    mirage-duped
    Manthro wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

This isn't meant as my opinion on who to r4, it's just to answer your question. I like Mirage as much as Galvatron.

Galvatron is a top demo bot. Arguably better than IH depending on who you speak to.

His dark burn cannot be mitigated, they fixed the timer on dark charges to hold when firing a special and he charges them way faster.

His block proficiency and s1 also got a buff.

He also has very quick melee attacks, which is unusual for demo bots.

The only thing about him is that he lands a lot of crits, which makes him a poor choice to battle BC, unlike Ironhide.

His synergies are lacking, but the ones he does have are very good. Take a look at the shockwave synergy.

Okay, thanks man. That’s all I needed to know!

• Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    galvatron-not duped
    Galvatron and shockwave make a deadly team since they get a boost when they are inn their veichal mode
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    mirage-duped
    Mirage all the way!