Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How i lost 300-500+ energon

So a few days ago i was opening up 131 arena crystals... it showed i got 10 energon then 20 ... it got up to 70 as shown in the video below (not self advertisment) i feel kind of ripped off from this (make sure to watch amount of energon i get and how much i shouldve gotten

Video: https://youtu.be/Tw--2_pYtvU

Comments

• Mr_SwindleMr_Swindle Posts: 14
    edited May 2018
    @Kabam Miike any suggestions?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited May 2018
    If you are opening arena crystals in succession without exiting the screen, the energon counter is the total energon earned from all your crystals, not just the 10 you opened.

This is a fairly common misconception many players have had, because it is understandably misleading, even though it's not intentional.

Think about it... Your gold from those crystals is the cumulative total. The energon amount is no different. You weren't getting hundreds of thousands of gold per 10 crystals, right?

You started with 11 energon in your stash. By the end of opening 131 crystals the screen said 122 energon, and that's exactly what you ended up with. 11+122 = 133. The times you opened 10 crystals and 65 energon kept popping up, you actually got 0 energon out of those crystals. It didn't mean you got 65 energon each time.

;)
    Manthro wrote: »
    If you are opening arena crystals in succession without exiting the screen, the energon counter is the total energon earned from all your crystals, not just the 10 you opened.

This is a fairly common misconception many players have had, because it is understandably misleading, even though it's not intentional.

Think about it... Your gold from those crystals is the cumulative total. The energon amount is no different. You weren't getting hundreds of thousands of gold per 10 crystals, right?

You started with 11 energon in your stash. By the end of opening 131 crystals the screen said 122 energon, and that's exactly what you ended up with. 11+122 = 133. The times you opened 10 crystals and 65 energon kept popping up, you actually got 0 energon out of those crystals. It didn't mean you got 65 energon each time.

;)

Thx for the help ... so if i open 10 then exit i will accumulaye more?

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mr_Swindle wrote: »

;)

You won't necessarily accumulate more... You'll just see exactly what you got from the next 10 without having to do any math.
    Mr_Swindle wrote: »

;)

You won't necessarily accumulate more... You'll just see exactly what you got from the next 10 without having to do any math.

Ok thank ypu
This discussion has been closed.