Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Set AM on Map 2/D8, it started M1/D1...

Hey guys, can you please look into this?

I just launched the new day of Alliance MIssions, and set it to Map 2 at Difficulty 8. But when I started the mission it loaded Map 1 Difficulty 1. I know that I set it correctly too, I've been launching every other AM for my Alliance.

My in game name is ToxieAvenger, alliance tag is D&D.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's a visual glitch you are running what you selected there is multiple threads with this currently
  • Mustangjon wrote: »
    It's a visual glitch you are running what you selected there is multiple threads with this currently

I wish that were the case. It REALLY loaded Map 1...
  • MadducksMadducks Posts: 9
    Yep, I'm a witness to this unfortunate outcome. We've seen the visual glitch on previous days and have participated in those other discussions. Unfortunately, this time there was a genuinely tangible result.

Thanks in advance for anything you folks over at Kabam can do to lend a helping hand!
  • Here is a summary of the steps I took:
    1. Waited for AM Day 2 timer to end
    2. Once the AM screen updated, I selected Map 2
    3. I then moved the Slider to Difficulty 8
    4. I hit the Launch button
    5. I was shown the Confirmation Dialog box
    6. I was sent to the Battlegroup join screen
    7. I backed out of the BG join screen, back to the main AM screen
    8. I then saw that AM got set to Map 1/Difficulty 1
  • ToxieAvengerToxieAvenger Posts: 68
    edited April 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous I saw you both active on the forums today, but neither of you have provided any details or insight into this problem. We really could use your help. I honestly wouldn't care, but this issue screwed over 17 other members of my alliance, and that is not okay.

Could you please provide some insight, explanation, or resolution to this problem?