Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

6.0 still crashes or is it just me?

Ever since the update I thought there won't be any more crashes but no. And the crashes have been more since the am began yesterday. Keeps crashing before every single fight and as I try to get back in the fight it crashes again for around 5-6 times until I can finally fight but by then my bot's health is down below 50%. Not a good feeling. Please kabam fix this.

Comments

• DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Its all good for me after the latest update. No more crashing.
    For you info, i'm using android.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It crashes and lags more than before for me
  • Same thing to me Bro , still crashing in AM and the story missions too :( I can't play anymore with this bug , and kabam don't fix that stupid bug -_-
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lol game crashing every few minutes
  • CONTRACONTRA Posts: 23
    I feel the crash is getting worse. Today it crashed midway in a fight while doing spotlight. It's like the game doesn't want me to reach the final boss in full health. This sucks!!
    Anyone from kabam kind enough to address the crash issue?
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    CONTRA wrote: »

Nope. They have been looking into it since the dawn of time. Just ignore it or quit because it doesn't seem like it will ever be addressed.
    TKO wrote: »
    CONTRA wrote: »

Nope. They have been looking into it since the dawn of time. Just ignore it or quit because it doesn't seem like it will ever be addressed.

Atleast I tried haha