Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Major Complaints - Game Cheating Players Out of Raids

Is there a particular reason the game has started cheating massively in raids? For instance, for a long time I have been able to beat almost every level 10K base. Now I can barely beat 6K level bases because the cheating is so rampant. The bots constantly move out of attacks and do other things they are incapable of. I just played a Sideswipe with a Nightbird mark that generated power as if it had a robot resource. He want to level 3 in like 5 seconds. This makes no sense, is not enjoyable, and has cost me time and gold. Basically your game owes me around 100,000 raid chips at this point. Any idea when this is going to be fixed? Because it needs fixed right away or I'm not going to play anymore. I already skip any raids beyond 10K because the cheating was already bad enough, but now it's just taking every last ounce of fun from the game. Skill means nothing if any robot can just beat you by doing things you can't do in return times 1000.

Fix this now.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    You sure it wasn't just a high Sig level on Sideswipe?

He gains a lot of power at the start of a battle if he has a high Sig. Combine that with his ability set which gains power for every dodged/evaded attack and it would seem like the mod was providing power gains when it actually wasn't.

Nightbird mark gives chances to evade which would convert to power gains for Sideswipe.
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    Wonder if it was mine lol
  • AfterburnerAfterburner Posts: 21
    Still not fixed, cheating me as we speak. Not letting me block and crashed in the middle of a Galvatron combo to allow Megatron to combo me back. Also my Galvatron is level 70 on his special and never goes will of Unicron in Raids unless I'm fighting someone witha low rating like 600 or less. It's not fun. I gave you over a day to fix this. Get this fixed now.
  • AfterburnerAfterburner Posts: 21
    It should also be noted I level up my bots all the time and thus have been moving up in what I can raid. Instead for the last 2 weeks I have been moving backwards in what I can raid. You owe me tons of Raid chips, just like you owe all android users tons of energon and mission energy for the videos not working for over a month. Meanwhile we fall behind everyone else and get screwed. I suspect you did something to tweak raids for those of us who don't pay money for energon - get over it. Fix it back or you won't be getting your ad revenue either.
  • LouCypherLouCypher Posts: 111
    LOL ^^
    Thanks for the post, cheered me up a bit.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    I have been raiding hard this week. I can't find any cheating bases.
  • Billups1201Billups1201 Posts: 118
    People still raid?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Hang on.. I need to get my tinfoil hat out of the closet.

Conspiracy theories involving Android users and f2p players. Go on!
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    People still raid?

I still do raid.
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited May 2018
    Manthro wrote: »
    Hang on.. I need to get my tinfoil hat out of the closet.

Conspiracy theories involving Android users and f2p players. Go on!

Conspiracy theories are forbidden per forum rules
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    What are you like...5? Raids are fine, I fight 30k bases all the time. Get better.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yes, the AI cheats. It has from day one. Your Sideswipe issue however sounds like his sig mixing with the mod to give him some monstrous power gain.
    The Will of Unicron thing is statistics messing with your head. Since he has, at most, 49.5% chance to activate Will of Unicron (when the opponent is at 1% health) then the game is basically running an RNG in the background to decide. Even if he hasn't activated in ages, he still only has a set chance per health to activate it, and since each charge-up gets its own roll it can seem like he's glitched when he's just hit a dry spell.
    Although if you're having trouble with 10k raid bases, give raids a rest for a bit and hit up spotlights for rank materials. I guarentee you'll be kicking butt in no time.