Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Has anyone ranked up to rank 3 level 30 of 5 star bot?

I am very curious about the sparks required to rann up to rank 4 of the 5 star bots. If any fellows manage to rank up to rank 3 level 30, would you be kind enough to upload the screenshot of the sparks to rank 4 of 5 star bot? I would be vey grateful.
PS: I ask this out of curiosity. I dont even have T3 class spark to rank up :)

Comments

• OMG thank you so much. How can you manage to earn 5 T3 warrior sparks? That is very impressive!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited May 2018
    @Jay32 what is the forge level on your drift, about to r3 my 5* prowl and wanted to get a bit more insight into what to expect
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    looks max forged to me.
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    Yep he's maxed. Took half my 4* bots to do it but was well worth it.
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    What's the gold requirement to rank up and what is the health and attack like
  • @Jay32 I have seen you with the 5* drift you currently have and a duped 5* starscream as well. Do you have any other 5*’s and how do you get the crystals so quick?
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    @Jay32 I have seen you with the 5* drift you currently have and a duped 5* starscream as well. Do you have any other 5*’s and how do you get the crystals so quick?

My only other 5* is rhino. I was fortunate to have a bunch of 4* Crystal's saved when they announced we will be getting 5* shards for each 4* we get. Rotk gives us a 5* bot also. When you get a 5* you like you can forge 4* bots into it & you will get a bunch of 5* shards also.

• Jay32 wrote: »
    @Jay32 I have seen you with the 5* drift you currently have and a duped 5* starscream as well. Do you have any other 5*’s and how do you get the crystals so quick?

My only other 5* is rhino. I was fortunate to have a bunch of 4* Crystal's saved when they announced we will be getting 5* shards for each 4* we get. Rotk gives us a 5* bot also. When you get a 5* you like you can forge 4* bots into it & you will get a bunch of 5* shards also.
    Thanks for that. You are pretty lucky to get good pools from the crystals. Knowing my luck im going to get Grindor (i will cry if i do)
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    what's wrong with Grindor?
    edited June 2018
    5* grindor is a tank, i currently have 4 5* prowl, arcee, and shockwave all duped and grindor unduped... all at 2/20 currently

If i remember right it cost about 167,000 gold and whatever that translates to in class ore to 2/20 them

s14bktqrreaa.png
    xjrjdqiwsgkl.png

Heres these
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    OMG you dupe 3 times Prowl already. Awesome.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Y2K wrote: »
    OMG you dupe 3 times Prowl already. Awesome.

or he duped him once and used the 10 5* sig stones from finishing RotK