Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Changes regarding forging.

Hey miike.

Will we get any shards that we've previously forged before this change? For example I've already forged my 3* OG prime to level 100/100. Will I get any shards?

Comments

• Options
    Unfortunately, this is only to go for Bots you forge after the change. This is a new addition/rule that we didn't have in mind before. We looked for ways that we could do that, but it just wasn't possible.

We're really sorry about that.
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ah. Ok. When will the forge fix be pushed? Because afte level 75, no stats go up. And I can confirm that.
  • Options
    Good question. I poked somebody about this after you last messaged me, but haven't heard back yet. Will do that again right now!
  • Options
    Ok, thanks.
  • Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    No, you'll have to experiment. But my guess it's the higher the bot you forge, the more shards you get.
  • Options
    Max 2* unduped-85 3* shards.

Base level 1/10 2* unduped-21 3* shards.
  • Options
    Not that many shards. I hoped it'd be between 50 to 350 max. How sad
  • Options
    SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    I did a 2* maxed lvl r3/30 with a maxed dup lvl of 100 and forged it into a 3* and this is what i got6oi4s05boze8.png
  • Options
    So, forging a max level 2-Star with a max level 3-Star basicslly gives you half of a 3-Star Bot crystal?
  • Options
    SteelSHSteelSH Posts: 80
    Just the max lvl and max dup 2* matter. No requirements for the 3*