Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Relentless Assault Node Description is Wrong!

y15ajfakpqcq.png

Contrary to what the node description says the opponent gets an attack buff every time you make a move regardless of what the opponent is doing. Should only happen when dodging or sidestepping an attack not just when you move for positioning. Please take a look and fix ASAP and wouldn’t hurt for an item refund to everyone that went that path or just for everyone for the Kabam screw up.

Comments

• Good to know that I wasn't the only one to notice that.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think they copied the behavior of this mod from story mode, where indeed the counter increments whenever you side/backstep. However, this AM mod's description is different, so I agree it should be fixed.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I think they copied the behavior of this mod from story mode, where indeed the counter increments whenever you side/backstep. However, this AM mod's description is different, so I agree it should be fixed.

And you know which way they’re going to “fix” it. :/
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Am I the only one that finds this mod, while not a walk in the park, fairly easy to counter? It's a modified exo-filter, just with attack buffs instead of purify. That's it, we've seen this in raids for like a year now.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    CandKane wrote: »
    Am I the only one that finds this mod, while not a walk in the park, fairly easy to counter? It's a modified exo-filter, just with attack buffs instead of purify. That's it, we've seen this in raids for like a year now.

It’s quite different aside from the unstoppable. Every 10 steps the bot goes unstoppable. Doesn’t matter if you were actually evading an attack or not. He could be standing there holding block, if I move around 10 times, he goes unstoppable.

The mod does need to be fixed to match that description otherwise it’s very hard to deal with. Timing out becomes an issue at higher levels. The counter should not increment on every movement.