Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New Bumblebee Teaser Discussion

I'm not sure if this will be removed but what are peoples thoughts on the new teaser for Bumblebee I think the first scene is super adorable and cute and Starscream looks awesome but I wanna know peoples thoughts do you think it looks bad good etclxphmt9pxw2c.jpeg
0ofedfk6h549.jpeg
jdx0spkofcp3.jpeg
Tagged:

Comments

• SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    lol people have been saying tact mv-bee will be out with the movie but i just saw the trailer and he has the look of og bee.
    i find this hillarious.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    His face still looks like the Bayformers version, but the new Bee was supposed to reboot the cinematic universe so...
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    It actually isn’t suppose to be a reboot. The reboot is suppose to happen after the Bee movie.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    WarCat wrote: »
    It actually isn’t suppose to be a reboot. The reboot is suppose to happen after the Bee movie.

Reboot will Continue Bee story
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    They need to do an idw based movie on megatron, when he first became a gladiator in the pits of Kaon

This. Period.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    'Solid B-'
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I’m absolutely pumped. You can clearly distinguish the different tones here compared to the previous films. Bumblebee and Starscream look wonderful and Hailee Steinfeld seems to be bringing a good performance to the table. Hopefully they’ll show off Barricade in the future!

My Christmas is already set!
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited June 2018
    WarCat wrote: »

That’s actually incorrect. But there was a lot of confusion so you aren’t the only person who thought that.

Deadline report straight from Paramount said ‘Transformers is set to reboot in the direction of Bumblebee’.

A few days later, Hasbro said ‘Bumblebee is starting a new chronology’.

Basically, they are beating around the bush because they don’t want come out and say anything bad about the previous Bay films.

This, more or less seems to be a ‘soft reboot’ in the same vein as X-Men: First Class. This is a whole new thing, but they are going to pluck elements from the Bay-verse that they want to keep while throwing away the rest.

The original script for Bumblebee that came from the Michael Bay writers room was later rewritten after The Last Knight underperformed... I’d say it’s a safe assumption this rewrite happened because of the change in direction from Hasbro and Paramount.

It will be a largely stand alone movie, with some vague references to the 2007 movie so it could act strictly prequel only if it’s poorly received. If it is well received, they use it as a launch point for this new ‘chronology’, as they put it.

• UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited June 2018
    Biomechron wrote: »
    They need to do an idw based movie on megatron, when he first became a gladiator in the pits of Kaon

This. Period.
    This is how i would make it. Tell me what you think.

During the peacful but corrupted era of cybertron, a unknown cybertronian works and lives in an energon mine, instructed by the high council. The unknown cybertronian has had this all his life and is all he knows. One cyber cycle, a sentetor told them that energon needs to flow at a consistant rate so they will be automating the mines and they will not be needed anymore. All the miners furious were talking amongst each other until one spoke up and started ranting. The senator signalled a guard to shut him up. So from behind the ranting miner, the guard lifts the hammer above his head and smashes the ranting miner. Energon from the miner splased everywhere as he slumped unconscious to the floor. At the sight of this the miners ranted more and the senator told them to relax. In fury, the unnamed cybertronian lauched his pick at the senator, percing him through the chest. He then leaps at the guard next to him and grabs the guards hammer and unleashes it furiously on his face. Then blackness. The unnamed the wakes up in a prison cell in Kaon. He meets his inmates Rumble and frenzy who also worked in the mines. “We saw what you did to that guard, you a ruthless” the unnamed replies “no, that is not me, that is the first time i have taken a life” he said with his hands trembling. “Oh well suit your self”. Rumble and frenzy then proceed to annoy a guard when then opens the cell to shut them up. Rumble and frenzy jump the guard and belt him. With the cell open, rumble and frenzy ran out and escaped, the unnamed seizes his chance and follows them out.

Following them, it leads the unnamed to a secluded place known as the Gladitorial pits of Kaon. It is a place used to hold illegal matched that get Cybertronians to fight to the death. With no knowledge of combat, a ex special forces soldier with the name of clinch decides to tech him. The unnamed first fight was close and the unnamed won from a kick that separated the opponents head from his neck. The crowd demanded a name from the unamed and he decided to name himslef after the best warrior known in cybertronian history. The prime Megatronus. As the fights went on, the crowd chanted Megatronus’s name. And with that, followed his words to make a connected cybertron. Megatronus then wins the whole tornament winning a energon mas and a whole crowd wanting him to lead cybertron. The word spread quickly about megatronus and one of them to look up to his words is Orion Pax (who become best friends with) along with soundwave, shockwave and the seekers. Megatronus then gets arrested by authorities. But he remained calm as he has a genuine spark. While locked up in a cell, he finds out that clinch was interrogated by the leader of cybertron himself, sentenel prime. Enraged with this, he breaks out of the prision and slaughters every guard until he reaches sentenel. He battles sentenel and sentenel has him beat in till megatronus’s rage ignored all pain and whiled his energon mace into sentenel’s head killing him instantly. Megatronus wonders back to the pits of Kaon to see his fan base. He has converted the whole of kaon to follow his words.

With sentenel’s death, Alpha trion resumes command again and sends prowl to arrest megatronus (not kill) megatronus finds out about this and travels to iacon and trashes iacon. He then reaches to the Iscon hall of records and finds alpha trion. Megatronus beats him up immediately almost killing him until Orion pax interfers (Alpha Trion is the Mr Myagi of Orion pax) megatronus recognises orion immediately and is stunned that his best friend is betraying him. In rage Megatronus beats Orion mercilessly almost to the pointbof death. Megatronus didnt want to kill him because he still had a soft spot for him. He cut off all ties with Orion Pax and resumed his regime. Alpha trion travels to the core of cybertronian and pleads for primus to give Orion a new body as he senses the worth of a prime in orions spark (Orion will visit primus again later to recive to matrix of leadership then become Optimus Prime). Rage corrupted Megatronus with the wrong vision. From his good vision of a peaceful cybertron to this corrupted vision of peace through tyrrany. He will have a new unique name “Megatron” With his new and stronger body, orion gets sent out to find Megatron and bring him to his former self. Megatron then gets his dark energon powers and tortures primus with it, giving him a body that is a weapon. Primus gives him a body with the capability of flight a tank mode and a fusion canon (he is now a triple changer) with domination of Kaon Megatron’s goal is total domination
  • That took forever to write
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    They went back to the original g1 vw bug for the movie, but in the last knight bee was shown as a jeep during ww2
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    edited June 2018
    It's not made by Michael Bay, and the bots look like who they're supposed to be, and the comments on every trailer are positive, I'm in too.
    EDIT: By every trailer, people reupload it for some reason, so I watch the same trailer from different channels.
    Glad they fixed starscream.... the orginal movie scream was an ridiculous
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Yeah, the bot designs actually look right! Seeing Starscream made me very happy, and I noticed they mixed in the transformation sound effect better this time.
    And Rick Rolling a transformer is funny, even if Bee doesn't seem to approve
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Never gonna give you up!!
  • WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    Just wish he was an F-15, but I will take an F-4 and more actuate looking bot mode.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Love the way bee looks and I like how he is smaller than usual I dig starscream and I think it looks good!!!
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    mlliwk6qpt52.gif
    I like the new Bee
    Bee actually looks, dare i say..... younger! Like he is a teenager in that awkward phase
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Bee actually looks, dare i say..... younger! Like he is a teenager in that awkward phase

He’s just hitting puberty and his body is going through changes, err, transformations.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    Just Hope Megatron won't get a Bucket on his head.
    ROTF megs has an impressive, still want body as G1 one.
    One thing I turely wish for is..
    Least possible involvement of humans in Transformer fight scene,unlike bay
  • ObliviousOblivious Posts: 3
    If you notice in the trailer it looks like bee is in his VW beatle form and then in a jeep like form.
    Oblivious wrote: »
    If you notice in the trailer it looks like bee is in his VW beatle form and then in a jeep like form.

I had thought i had seen more of a jeep look to him
  • MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Oblivious wrote: »

I had thought i had seen more of a jeep look to him

If you look at his head in that different form, his head has the horns more akin to G1 which is awesome.
  • Drake6401Drake6401 Posts: 321
    I actually like what we've seen so far. Somethings that stands out immediately to me were the designs, quality, and transformations. The designs are really good in my opinion. What good Transformer redesign needs is a new cool look but is still recognizable at a glance. This was accomplished with Bee and Starscream. I knew that was Starscream instantly and he looks amazing even from that fraction of a clip.

The animation is also lovely. These guys looked much more real just like The first film. The transformations are also great. They didn't just bust into a bunch of confusing pieces and mold into a robot. These guys legit "transformed". Another quality I missed from the first film.

I kind of wish this was a hard reboot instead of a prequel because so far, this is a huge step in the right direction. I can't say a whole lot on the story. We don't have quite enough for that but what we do have seems rather promising.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Drake6401 wrote: »
    I actually like what we've seen so far. Somethings that stands out immediately to me were the designs, quality, and transformations. The designs are really good in my opinion. What good Transformer redesign needs is a new cool look but is still recognizable at a glance. This was accomplished with Bee and Starscream. I knew that was Starscream instantly and he looks amazing even from that fraction of a clip.

The animation is also lovely. These guys looked much more real just like The first film. The transformations are also great. They didn't just bust into a bunch of confusing pieces and mold into a robot. These guys legit "transformed". Another quality I missed from the first film.

I kind of wish this was a hard reboot instead of a prequel because so far, this is a huge step in the right direction. I can't say a whole lot on the story. We don't have quite enough for that but what we do have seems rather promising.

It's at least a soft reboot, according to Hasbro's CEO, but we'll see how much they keep or scrap from the Bay continuity
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    Did anybody else get an 80s adventure movie vibe from this trailer? I was getting a little "Iron Giant" meets ET feeling, and I'm really into it.

Absolutely. I said that to my wife, which is a wise choice considering the key demographic.