Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot Intel Report - Jazz

It's that time again, Commanders. Another Bot has joined the fight and this one is well-versed in the pop-culture we all love!

So we got just one question before you follow our link to learn more:

Ya like Jazz?

https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-autobot-jazz/
Tagged:

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    edited June 2018
    Nice, combo meter buff, thank you, ninja thumbs get to have fun.
    Wow a perma backfire?
  • SaYnTSaYnT Posts: 87
    thanks!.. he looks great! Can't wait to add him to the library.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Question on the special attack evasion, does the 36% - 44% chance to evade the special attack if the first one is dodged apply to the rest of the special attack or just the next hit?

I was just thinking if you dodge Ironhide's first shot of the S2, an evade in the middle of the following blasts could throw off your timing and then you end up getting hit.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    Question on the special attack evasion, does the 36% - 44% chance to evade the special attack if the first one is dodged apply to the rest of the special attack or just the next hit?

I was just thinking if you dodge Ironhide's first shot of the S2, an evade in the middle of the following blasts could throw off your timing and then you end up getting hit.

It'll be all attacks (including specials) for six seconds. :)
    edited June 2018
    Hmm, I guess with Jazz we may have to hold down block during those multi hit specials when his evade activates. Still it could come in handy against shockwave sp2, but will be tricky against prowls sp2, we’ll just have to wait and see.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Concord the Prowl/OP synergy is listed under Jazz. It’s definit not working at 25% right now. Is there something wrong or will this be corrected with Jazz update?
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    Hmm, I guess with Jazz we may have to hold down block during those multi hit specials when his evade activates. Still it could come in handy against shockwave sp2, but will be tricky against prowls sp2, we’ll just have to wait and see.

It will actually woke beautifully against prowls SP2 since it is a 2 hit special. It only activates if you avoid the first hit then it would potentially kick in on the 2nd hit
  • CrossidesCrossides Posts: 4
    I think im going to like jazz.....
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    So the way i read it jazz is kinda like the transformers version of star lords signature ability?
    Lapras wrote: »
    MaxBebop wrote: »

It will actually woke beautifully against prowls SP2 since it is a 2 hit special. It only activates if you avoid the first hit then it would potentially kick in on the 2nd hit

This is true, I hadn’t thought of that.
  • LaprasLapras Posts: 258
    edited June 2018
    I think he looks pretty cool! Nice work @kabam Concord
  • Jay32Jay32 Posts: 169
    jcn4c69th49p.jpg
    Does this stack like Mirages Sp3?
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46
    Another scout, really?!? When are we going to get another feature that’s not a scout, maybe a warrior with beast syn???? Ever? I was hoping Jazz would just be a $ grab bot not a feature and we’d get a warrior beast(since this new map3 is made for a warrior beast) but then again that wouldn’t be using Kabammon sense.

Feel the same here,... Jazz looks cool and all, but just having another scout killed it for me. Bad release timing for the Jazz man unfortunately. It's going to be hoarding time for me now,... a test of patience and self control lol. Hopefully we'll get our warrior beast wars soon enough.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Also @Kabam Concord the guys really missed the boat on a Jazz/Blaster synergy. Blaster needs something, they were phoned in.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Jazzus Christ, this guy is DESIGNED for the new AM map, especially room 2 where power control and special baiting is the key.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Well well well...finally after 1 year the hype 4 jazz will stop...it took ages!!!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    They will start on someone else now...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Another meh tier bot
    Well well well...finally after 1 year the hype 4 jazz will stop...it took ages!!!
    Now the new overhyped bot will be Nitro Zeus or Crosshair
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Another meh tier bot
    Now the new overhyped bot will be Nitro Zeus or Crosshair

Not even another fembot? Pleeeease?
  • It's that time again, Commanders. Another Bot has joined the fight and this one is well-versed in the pop-culture we all love!

So we got just one question before you follow our link to learn more:

Ya like Jazz?

https://transformersforgedtofight.com/bot-intel-report-autobot-jazz/

nice bee movie reffrence
  • Thunderman17Thunderman17 Posts: 26
    edited June 2018
    Jazz sounds pretty good. Hopefully he delivers when he comes out.

Edit: Btw Bee movie reference?
  • sabre_777sabre_777 Posts: 115
    Jazz looks awesome. I'm excited to start playing him. Kabam guys, you know I've been pushing hard for you to bring him onboard. Thank you from this ol' jazzman's heart :smiley:
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I think he looks great (potentially) but seriously, you guys have to get more thorough descriptions because I have same questions about what stacks here and what doesn't.

Do his attack buffs stack every time a special is avoided? Is there a limit to the stacks? Do his permanent sp3 backfires stack every time you use an sp3? Again, is there a limit to these?

These are pretty important factors in determining whether players want to invest in him or not.
  • Jay32 wrote: »
    jcn4c69th49p.jpg
    Does this stack like Mirages Sp3?

His buff does stack each time a special is avoided, but there is a limit to 10.
  • Synthwave wrote: »
    I think he looks great (potentially) but seriously, you guys have to get more thorough descriptions because I have same questions about what stacks here and what doesn't.

Do his attack buffs stack every time a special is avoided? Is there a limit to the stacks? Do his permanent sp3 backfires stack every time you use an sp3? Again, is there a limit to these?

These are pretty important factors in determining whether players want to invest in him or not.

SP3 Backfires stacks each time you use an SP3, but only one will be permanent. The others will last for 10 seconds.
    Synthwave wrote: »

SP3 Backfires stacks each time you use an SP3, but only one will be permanent. The others will last for 10 seconds.

Thank you for the feedback!

Please consider adding that the stacking info to his attack buff and sp3 descriptions if it hasn't been done already.
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    How much of a chance does a confusion stack increase a special attack being used?
    Totherkins wrote: »
    How much of a chance does a confusion stack increase a special attack being used?

This was my other question, thanks for posting it.

I would very much like to know what that chance his that he'll force them to use a special other than "an increased chance". Increased can be .1% and still be considered an increase lol.