Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1%

I'm I the only one that notices how AI ends up with 1% health in most fights like 80% of them...

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Not only you Tree, my opponents also die like that
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Do you mean AI stops working when it's 1%HP or bot is considered dead when it reaches 1%HP
    Please clarify
  • Do you mean AI stops working when it's 1%HP or bot is considered dead when it reaches 1%HP
    Please clarify
    It happens to me. When you sre about to get the final hit that should kill the opponent, the opponent always ends up surviving with 1% and no blue on the health bar

• WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited June 2018
    Or they will hit an sp and bleeds and shock that should kill them stop at 1%
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    I don't notice this at all, it's either complete coincidence or you are specifically watching for it every fight. and as bots health gets higher and higher the chances the health bar hits 1% is higher and higher.
    I felt the taste you guys are talking about. :D:DB)n04xo6xr53fl.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wolfmills wrote: »

This... Makes me lol all the time. It's uncanny how perfectly it happens
  • TreeTree Posts: 36
    Thanx spark that's exactly what I'm talking about
  • Here is another photo5l8w9vi9jbg8.png
    Manthro wrote: »
    Wolfmills wrote: »

This... Makes me lol all the time. It's uncanny how perfectly it happens

Have to be Agree with you. It stops at perfectly right moment, their ranged come raining before even start to tap OR swipe to attack.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Lemme put on my tin foiled hat and think of a conspiracy theory
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Happens FREQUENTLY during Arena Battles, when your 90+% healthy underpowered Bot of around <1300 is beating a 4*, 3000+ Bot.
    Then he does a SP3 and...Game Over!
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    edited June 2018
    I have noticed a lot of times lately that sp are stopping bleeds and shock too, happened in spotlight earlier today using wb had a 3 stack of bleeds with half the duration left then the galvatron i was fighting fired an sp2 and the bleeds went away....
  • Bots can't die from a DoT during a SP3. That means if a DoT would kill them during the SP3 they live to finish it. And if the DoT ends before the end of the SP3, they'll be left with 1 HP at the end.