Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who would you like to see for July's new bot?

So as you all pretty much know, Jazz is coming and we should see his spotlight mission tomorrow at around 6pm GMT. What character would you like to see in July? Personally, I'd like to see IDW Chromedome, Sixshot or Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime.
Tagged:

Comments

• Anyone already known in the game files?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Zitro Neus
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    Are you serious?! Another thread of "who do you want to see?" Jesus Christ . Just go into the damn character suggestion thread and ask over there.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    TKO wrote: »
    Are you serious?! Another thread of "who do you want to see?" Jesus Christ . Just go into the damn character suggestion thread and ask over there.

This is not strictly the same topic, lol.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

I don't think Jesus Christ is a bot
  • Sentinal prime Lockdown
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Jazz again

Only if he’s a scout.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Darm0k wrote: »
    DaveJL wrote: »
    Jazz again

Only if he’s a scout.

I really hope he’s a scout. Been forever since we’ve gotten one.

• Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    4* DOTM Bee
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I'm personally hoping they release Ricochet (been dying to get that guy). Him or Battle Convoy, Deep Cover, Battas, or Powered Convoy would all be great additions.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2018
    A [Removed by Moderation] WITH BEAST SYN! IDC WHO IT IS JUST A WARRIOR WITH BEAST SYN. This broken AM map needs it desperately

I'm not that big on Beast Wars, but this would be good.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    A warrior whos sig makes them immune to bleeds??
  • CrossidesCrossides Posts: 4
    edited June 2018
    For summer vibe in US I would put Heatwave (Demolition or Tacticians in the game....
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015

Maybe you should take a hint from everybody telling you to shut up, and stop doing this, we can post whatever we want, now stop whining and leave us to suggest.
    Crossides wrote: »
    For summer vibe in US I would put Heatwave (Demolition or Tacticians in the game....

Or Seaspray.
  • PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Maybe you should take a hint from everybody telling you to shut up, and stop doing this, we can post whatever we want, now stop whining and leave us to suggest.

I don't get why I'm being flagged for spam when all I asked was a question?....
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »

Boy123 wasn’t talking about you in his quote, however the flags pretty much show some people are fed up with these kind of threads, you stated some bots in your post when you should have just used the already pinned character suggestion thread, it happens, for future reference please post there for character ideas.
  • MaxBebop wrote: »

Boy123 wasn’t talking about you in his quote, however the flags pretty much show some people are fed up with these kind of threads, you stated some bots in your post when you should have just used the already pinned character suggestion thread, it happens, for future reference please post there for character ideas.

I'm still kinda new to this forum stuff...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    So as you all pretty much know, Jazz is coming and we should see his spotlight mission tomorrow at around 6pm GMT. What character would you like to see in July? Personally, I'd like to see IDW Chromedome, Sixshot or Transformers Cybertron Optimus Prime.

MOVIE JAZZ!!! MOAR JAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12hD0oDJzbyTIq3zXaHGc2rJn9T_sEgS8Tog4dM3ORII/edit

Not made by me, I just found it while browsing twitter, so let's use this as a basis.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'd like to see Tigerhawk as a the next bot. Could double as both the beast wars warrior and a swordmaster ;)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/12hD0oDJzbyTIq3zXaHGc2rJn9T_sEgS8Tog4dM3ORII/edit

Not made by me, I just found it while browsing twitter, so let's use this as a basis.
    Kabam might delete it
  • jhonsonjhonson Posts: 125
    sentinel prime or lockdown.
    or nitro zeus.
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Kabam might delete it

With the amount of times pokemon and other massive games get datamined, highly doubtful, they could add assets to trick the miners with ease.
  • Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    They already tricked @Otrium when Blaster came out of "nowhere".
    A moderator commented on this thread, but when I clicked on "moderator", this happened:
    6ajvwnarvokf.png
  • JOUSTJOUST Posts: 57
    A Generations Autobot as a Demolition Class is what I want for July. The currently available Demolition Bots are:

1x Cinematic Autobot (Ironhide)
    2x Cinematic Decepticon (Megatron and Mixmaster)
    2x Generations Decepticons (Ramjet and Galvatron)
    1x Beast Wars Predacon (Waspinator)
    1x Sharkticon (No multiple Demo Sharks of the same rarity please!)
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    JOUST wrote: »
    A Generations Autobot as a Demolition Class is what I want for July. The currently available Demolition Bots are:

1x Cinematic Autobot (Ironhide)
    2x Cinematic Decepticon (Megatron and Mixmaster)
    2x Generations Decepticons (Ramjet and Galvatron)
    1x Beast Wars Predacon (Waspinator)
    1x Sharkticon (No multiple Demo Sharks of the same rarity please!)

Agree x 10!