(zrps) zees rhole plays alliance recrutment

bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 19
edited June 11 in Alliance Recruitment
this an alliance where u guys are free to rhole play. its open.

no requirements.
what do you think. by zee

Comments

• Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 472
    Hahahah...funny
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 19
    lmao no one wants to role play that’s petty (:

a lot of guys rhole
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 367

a lot of guys rhole

Honestly, roleplay is fine but if you’re spending more time doing that than playing the actual game, then I can see the issue. And on top of that, making an alliance revolving around roleplay and perhaps, only that.

All I ask is if you’re doing these things, at least make sure you’re playing the game and enjoying it. Far too often do I see people with only 3 battles played on their record, lounging away on the global chat hours at a time.

• bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 19
    Bumblebee wrote: »

a lot of guys rhole

Honestly, roleplay is fine but if you’re spending more time doing that than playing the actual game, then I can see the issue. And on top of that, making an alliance revolving around roleplay and perhaps, only that.

All I ask is if you’re doing these things, at least make sure you’re playing the game and enjoying it. Far too often do I see people with only 3 battles played on their record, lounging away on the global chat hours at a time.

i get it just lots of guys intend to rhole and it can get annoying so this is for just alliance chat.
    ok
  • Hey everyone!

Please try to be constructive with your comments! People have different opinions and enjoy different things, so let's try to keep this a positive community! Thanks!
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 472

Actually quite a few ppl roleplay and advance...while I'm ashamed to admit it but I roleplay and advance...i just advance a ton more than i roleplay lol