Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Gold

Please give a reasonable offer for 5 million to 10 million gold, we never have enough, even 10 million won’t be enough to rank and level up my bots, but it would be a great start. Many things in this game need gold to do without rewarding enough gold. The gold crystals are useless, the minimum should be 50,000 as the lowest spin 1 million should at least if not more be the highest prize.
Please give a reasonable offer for gold before this next rank up event starts in a couple days!!

Thank you !!

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    @Bassman1234 ,,first this come in general discussion,,,
    Lack of gold IS NOT a bug or DEV error.
    Tommorow is gold arena play high, away missions give arena crystal,, I hoarded 80 arena crystal in 3 days by awy mission and scoring 700k in arena.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Gold is forever a shortage. I wish for few million gold too. 80k arena crystals will prob get you 160-200k gold if you are lucky. That can easily disappear when you R5 a 4* bot. Forging really takes up a lot of gold. Purpose of having all these new bots is so people can “dig deep” into their rosters right? But bots need to be maxed forged before they can be used for AM. So at the end of the day, I’m still using back my same old bots even if the new bots are R5. Please release more gold in crystals so we can properly forge our bots like you know, Forge to fight?
  • SabugenSabugen Posts: 350
    they sell those ridiculous gold crystals already so i dunno if they'll have a new answer..
    5-10 mil off the top of my head is what, about 1 thousand gold crystals? maybe more? lmao
  • KittenPrimeKittenPrime Posts: 1,144
    what’s a gold
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    Gold crystals need to have a much larger payout. This would be a simpler solution. They haven't been updated and I regularly get more from a daily crystal than a gold crystal.

Make gold crystals have a much higher minimum like 8-10k with a much, much higher chance of getting more like 15-20k. Still have some risk/reward but that would better balance where the game is right now.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I still wish the gold arenas gave gold crystals and arena crystals for milestones instead of ore and arena crystals.
  • I didn’t realize I put this gold topic in the error discussion, I thought I started a new discussion, didn’t realize it would be put in the bug/error section of the forum. Well, I still hope someone from the company sees it and gives us more gold opportunities
  • I myself just used up 200k+ gold just bringing a 4* to 2/20. Gold is indeed a hassle for me to get, because i usually rank at about 21-30% in arenas. Hopefully Kabam increases the amount of gold we can get
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    what’s a gold

We will never know