Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Will this game ever get any more characters like COC

My only question for this game is will it ever get the same treatment like coc, I know it’s made by Kabam and they did a relatively good job with coc but are they planning on bringing more characters to this game?? And will alliances get quests and stuff like coc? It’s almost exactly like coc but with transformers and the freedom to move left and right, I just don’t want kabam to give up on this game

Comments

• Y2KY2K Posts: 252
    edited June 2018
    It certainly doesn't hurt to have more characters like if Kabam releases two bots every month at the price of 50K chips each. But to be honest how are we supposed to upgrade and use them? I've got Hound, Kickback, Cheetor, Blaster and Jazz in the last 5 months and some new 4 stars from Crystals. Most of them can only stay at r2 max and be my Arena fodder (before I give up Arena altogether). In order to beat the hard content (Master, high level AM) without your wallet creaking, a bot have to be r4/5'd with a decent forge, which requires an incredible amount of resource and game time. Now the monthly objectives have it straight: all your resources go to the featured bot first. In the busiest of the time, you need 5 bots for the spotlight (overlapping base defenders), 3 for AM and 3 for raid.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Why would it get the same treatment as clash of clans?
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180

Not Clash of Clans. Marvel's Contest of Champions. MCOC would have been a less confusing abbreviation.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I like the current pace of 1 bot per month. If we have 2 bots per month, I wouldn’t have enough gold left to do any forging.
  • TKOTKO Posts: 246
    TFTF had 2 new bots every month. Once upon a time.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    TKO wrote: »

It’s accually 1 bot every month
  • DeePrimeDeePrime Posts: 82
    TKO wrote: »

It’s accually 1 bot every month

lol it's been 1 bot per month since last September, before that it was a new bot every second week.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    woo224 wrote: »

Not Clash of Clans. Marvel's Contest of Champions. MCOC would have been a less confusing abbreviation.

Yeah I'm aware I was making a joke