Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I take to rank 5 .both bots duped?

Who should I take to rank 5 .both bots duped? 34 votes

mv1
55%
MutantdocJKLCanuck33Faithz17Gunz0MezoriBeerguzzlerFlrsbwNyvSparkShredderJmdDaveJLPhlexusBobnfloydSeb1976Black_ThoughtCONTRAUrAverageMalakaDerindarbe 19 votes
grimlock
44%
French_BakerCandKaneBlogZmogisWolfmillsPyrusPrimeSkBirdmanGamashVavatronBntyhntr3232_Red_EyesJameybotDrazyPapitoRicoZRogueTheonlyone1234567 15 votes

Comments

• PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    grimlock
    Grimlock is a much better brawler and with his Sig unlocked he's great for raids as so many people like the HA MOD. MV1's only real perk imo is being limited to one stack of bleed on him but he can also deal out the damage if played right
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    mv1
    Are you kidding? Mv1 heals when he bleeds. And with his Sig active he is a beast. Both are good bots. Choose based on your synergies for your raids team. Also consider the path you will take for AM. Good luck
  • IbooIboo Posts: 46
    Thanks for the feed back
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    mv1
    MV1 hits harder
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    mv1
    Because he has synergy with IH and drift
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    mv1
    I've got a r5 Grimlock 50ish forge dupe lvl 17.

I'd do MV1 instead of Grim given the chance again.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    grimlock
    While MV1 has grown on me, I still gotta go with Grimlock on this one. With his sig active he's basically immune to any/all DOT effects, instead of just bleed like MV1, and as a sword-wielder his attack animations are slightly faster so if an opponent only backsteps once, you'll hit them with your follow up anyways. MV1s sig is indeed beastly, but you have to sit at <20% health, which is basically suicide versus high level AI.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    grimlock
    None of them are that good but I'd say grimlock