Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

more interaction?

Hi, I wanted to propose something to improve the game:
more interaction among friends for example:
send gifts, bots, exchange items and friendly assaults

more interaction? 31 votes

Yes
58%
iuJacobBumblebeeJoker69Austin555555GochaBROLaprasInsanecloudShockwaves_jdjcjdjxSparkShredderBodyopus79Black_ThoughtBntyhntr3232_1121893PeasBotBoy909fran328Theonlyone1234567Herobrine15255 18 votes
Do not
41%
ManthroCandKaneMaxBebopJoker69Gunz0Mufc14BeerguzzlerShockJOUSTNinjaHunterXDrazyUrAverageMalakaButtehrs 13 votes

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited June 2018
    Do not
    Great! Now I'll create 10 dfferent accounts to send bots and items to my main one have more fun

Btw, I'd be willing to give you my god tier bot, Sideswipe, just send me your trashy bots like Drift, Ironhide, MV1 Prime or Prowl
  • Options
    fran328fran328 Posts: 10
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    what I mean is with friends not with oneself or even friendly assaults because I feel very poor communication between contacts, you can only send messages and nothing else maybe not bots, but yes ore's, sparks, etc.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    No gifts or bots... But boosts, and rent bots to friends for Max 20 min,,, one bot only once a day to one friend only.. while they are using it, you won't be able to use it and if their top bot is r4 ,you can't send him a r5 bot. And send ore and t2 spark with a limit a player can recieve per day..
    Alliance Challenge: Separate Alliance in two parts, each with own leader who will use bots allowed to use by members to make a map with some MOD option available for bosses,,, a full custom map,bots placed in map would be able to be used anywhere else but not in alliance missions.. Bots placed on map would be borrowed by member and two groups will attack each other's
    Rewards would be gold based total power of both Maps and % completed. Missions would meant to make fun in alliance,, not for high rewards..
  • Options
    Yes
    someone who understood the idea
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yes
    That'd be a good idea...but how to prevent it from ppl sending gifts to themselves
  • Options
    Yes

we would avoid it:
    that gifts can only be sent while both players are connected
  • Options
    Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    Yes
    fran328 wrote: »
    we would avoid it:
    that gifts can only be sent while both players are connected

But that's not fool proof by any means both phones would be active
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    Yes
    there would be no way to ensure that players do not send objects themselves
    but at least send small objects or random gifts that only come in them, pray, energy, etc. and assault them friendly
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Yes
    I agree that something more should be done with the social elements of the game.

I think an ability to raid (friends/global chat) simply by clicking on their profile would be awesome, definitely would add to the competitive aspect of the game (since we can’t have PVP).

A group chat tab could also be added, which would include up to 10 people maximum. I think this would benefit branch alliances (who prefer shying away from third party applications), allowing for greater communication. It can also be used for players to chat with friends privately, especially if they aren’t part of the same alliance.
  • Options
    Yes
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I agree that something more should be done with the social elements of the game.

I think an ability to raid (friends/global chat) simply by clicking on their profile would be awesome, definitely would add to the competitive aspect of the game (since we can’t have PVP).

A group chat tab could also be added, which would include up to 10 people maximum. I think this would benefit branch alliances (who prefer shying away from third party applications), allowing for greater communication. It can also be used for players to chat with friends privately, especially if they aren’t part of the same alliance.

I agree
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Yes
    I say yes because this will help get this game more recognition in the gaming world. Also, it can help players progress more in story and events.
  • Options
  • Options
    Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    #friendlyassault