Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away missions

I don't ever seem to get any good away missions...they're all arena crystals chips, yet my teammates are getting 4* shards, good spark essence, etc.. my "epic" missions are....arena crystals...but instead of 3, it gives maybe 5, or an epic mission for t2 basic.
How is the good loot earned? Do I need to start doing more in order to get better scores?

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    nah man, I get trash as well. I think it's random
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Perhaps it's based off commander level I'm level 52 and I get a lot of premium bot chips and 4* shards as well as 3* shards. Then again it may be just random as one of my lower level officers commanders is 49 and he has gotten t3 class spark essence and I've yet to see one @KabamMiike @Kabamconcord might have some insights into this
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    PyrusPrime wrote: »
    Perhaps it's based off commander level I'm level 52 and I get a lot of premium bot chips and 4* shards as well as 3* shards. Then again it may be just random as one of my lower level officers commanders is 49 and he has gotten t3 class spark essence and I've yet to see one @KabamMiike @Kabamconcord might have some insights into this

Surely they'll will say...
    It's completely random,, level 40 player can get t3c and level 51 can be stuck on arena crystals only
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    7fp3ukppjvvk.jpeg

I’ve had days where I get only raid chips and T1Bs and I’ve had days where I’m on 4* bot shards mission and miss a T3C mission... it’s really random. The only thing I’ve learnt is don’t bother wasting energon to refresh missions.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    7fp3ukppjvvk.jpeg

I’ve had days where I get only raid chips and T1Bs and I’ve had days where I’m on 4* bot shards mission and miss a T3C mission... it’s really random. The only thing I’ve learnt is don’t bother wasting energon to refresh missions.

Well if it were me if a t3c popped up I would cancel the 4* mission in a heartbeat lol
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I'm level 51and get garbage
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Well every 4* bot brings you closer to a 5* bot. I don’t have any 5* tech bots so don’t need that tech T3C urgently? I already have one tech T3C but no gold to use it anyway.