Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Shark Week at the same time as discovery channel

Discovery channel has shark week every year. You should partner up with them and bring back shark week in the game every year.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    It’s time to get back to watching TV. Oh, and MOAR Shark Events pls Kabam I luv u
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bumping this thread. The Sharkticons seem to be pretty underpowered. They deserve their own game mode, I don't think they can shine against the godly regular bots such as OG Prime and Ironhide. Shark Week will be a good opportunity to create changes to the Sharkticons.
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    edited June 2018
    Sharkticons are more than meets the eye. And I'm not just talking about their amazing forging bonuses. Granted, they have lower ratings but if you bring a whole team of sharks on a solo mission you'll notice that each shark has 10, yes 10 incoming synergy bonuses (omfg!). They really like attacking in groups. 5 of those synergy bonuses is a cumulative regen bonus for sp3. I have easily repaired close to 30% any time I unleash an sp3.

Does it make up for the lower stats? Judge is still out on that one but I'm planning on beefing them all up to rank 3 at least (currently rank 2). Been playing the patient game with my smaller fishies, feeding their sigs real good so all 4* are now secured, duped and ready for duty :-)
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2018
    Seriously, for those who already duped the Featured 4* even before the Raid Week, Bot chip Arena is useless. How about giving another choice of Shark Arena along with that?
  • BiomechronBiomechron Posts: 82
    Seriously, for those who already duped the Featured 4* even before the Raid Week, Bot chip Arena is useless. How about giving another choice of Shark Arena along with that?

Wouldn't say useless though. Energon and Arena crystals for cheap :-)
  • GojuanesGojuanes Posts: 46

Yeesss!!!,... I would much rather have shark arena on the last week instead of bot chip. Even if it is just for one day.
  • serdoodserdood Posts: 115
    Sharks are fine the way they are right now. It is a nice alternative to bots even if they are underpowered. I just think it would be a fun promo if Kabam teamed up with Discovery channel since they do shark week every on tv.