Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Put T3 Essence back in daily deals

For Gods sake put essence back in daily deals. Another 8-10 AS crystals and not a single essence pull. I’ve been sitting on about 9k Tech essence for two months selling all the t2 I can.

AS crystals are supposed to be the source but polling quite a few people and it doesn’t seem to be working that way. Combined with the fact people seem to pull an odd number of the same t3 from random crystals makes the percentages interesting.

Either add it to the deal or increase the t2 selling rate.

Comments

• Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited June 2018
    Yeah if it weren't for low tier repair modules and t1alpha spark I wouldn't get anything
  • Options
    MeatShield72MeatShield72 Posts: 141
    Its funny too because the essence pulls have a higher chance of being rewarded, yet we all pull the lower reward Mission revive kit.

Straight from the Ancient Sanctum Crystal 2.0 info...

Tier 3 Class Spark essence : 32.49 %
    Tier 3 Alliance Mission Revive Kit : 23.63%

At least change the percentages around to show that we are more likely to get the revive kits. I have only pulled Essence once from all of my Ancient Sanctum Crystals, a T3 basic twice, and more Revive kits than I care to want to count.