Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Introducing: The Prime Challenge

124»

Comments

• Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    It's been 3 weeks. Where is the announcement ?
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Hey miike,

Any update on when the shoutout will be? It's been quiet for quite a while now. Please provide some information on what's the hold up. Thanks.
  • Options
    PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    They clearly forgot about it and I doubt it will ever happen now. Congrats to those who managed to finish it all though :)
  • Options
    BNF_VGBNF_VG Posts: 1
    Привет русские есть
  • Options
    Manuel1212Manuel1212 Posts: 10
    Miike, is this really a joke?!?! I know its only a stupid shout out and honestly i don't ever care about it. What annoys me is that you guys always give use false information!
  • Options
    Manuel1212 wrote: »
    Miike, is this really a joke?!?! I know its only a stupid shout out and honestly i don't ever care about it. What annoys me is that you guys always give use false information!

It's still coming! I promise. I aim to have it done today. There were more complications finding the top 10 than we had expected. There were some bans handed out, and some other actions taken as well.
  • Options
    Manuel1212Manuel1212 Posts: 10
    Manuel1212 wrote: »

It's still coming! I promise. I aim to have it done today. There were more complications finding the top 10 than we had expected. There were some bans handed out, and some other actions taken as well.

Wow thank you Kabam! you made us wait for so long just for a shout out in forums. Isn't it supposed to be "in- game" as you have mentioned? Again Kabam failed. Btw, thank you for the 2*s you have given us as compensation for the "MISTAKE" you made by not adding MV1 on crystals! This game is really good but there's a few incompetent people behind that makes the game sucks and make players like me want to quit! Sorry for putting on you Miike but I hope you relay this message to whoever is in charge because I know for sure i'm not the only one really frustrated.