Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About delayed/cancelled characters...

Hey @Kabam Miike, I wanted to ask about characters that have been "confirmed" a long time ago, since the launch of the game, but still didn't make it, and if they will make it.

Not that we wouldn't like to see other bad-ass bots like G1 Fallen or Unicron or AOE Lockdown, but a lot of us do remember these and keep waiting for them every single month. A long time ago, since, I believe, V2.0, a data leaker leaked that BW Scorponok was in development, already with his Signature Abillity and other stats ready. It could have been added in game sooner, I guess, but I do hope he comes in the near future (specially considering we have over a full squad of Maximals and yet only Waspinator as a Predacon).

Most of people didn't notice, but in the Announcement Trailer's last image, and even in the background of this Forums itself, we can sight a G1 Thundercracker hoovering. We have an official image of it and people basically knew it would be added. I know that wasting a whole month just to get a new Starscream repaint sucks, but there comes another popular proposal: bot skins, and two bots per month again. Bot launching progress would significantly accelerate the progress in getting bots we want so much to be sooner in the game. And skins also have lots, and I mean LOTS of polls and discussions related to requesting to add character skins, for example, G1 Skywarp and Thundercracker for Starscream, Barricade for Prowl, G1 Nemesis Prime for Optimus Prime.

I know that a skin system and two bots per month again would mean major changes in the Store system, etc., but we have been requesting it for SO long, and we don't even get a straight response from anyone. I just hope that you guys also recognize that, if you want so much for the game to grow, you have to listen further to these requests and make it completely different from MCoC. The MCU works in a different way that the TFCU. So should the games do.

Comments