Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Hints tips and tricks

Im reletively new to the game and have seen many players with really powerful bots so any hints tips or tricks
Someone said dont spend energon or buy crystals

Comments

• Thanks
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Play daily with patience. Spend will help in some way, but to say this game requires more grinding than you may think is a massive understatement. This game is half of your wife and part of your life.
  • Orion_pax13Orion_pax13 Posts: 237
    You will get better bots as the months go by
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Welcome to the fight, @Megatronus! As @KillMasterC said, they’re some grinding involved. I suggest just playing the game at an easy pace. Don’t play exceedingly, it’s always good to take a moment and breathe. Too much of one thing can become unhealthy, rigid, and stale.

The story mode is a great way to level up and the Jazz spotlight mission can grant you some great rewards. Anyways, hope that helps and enjoy your stay! :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Just download the Line App, join the TFTF community chat, add the 411 bot
    Oh, and always make MOAR POLLSSS on this forum
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Inightskies has a good youtube channel and tips for beginners. Fighting tips etc. I find it useful.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU5s01qfDtM&list=PLXXju0DmtY9_TMjL9fRlNcjcjpau1thDq
    Gunz0 wrote: »

How am I just finding out about a community chat... how do you join?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Bumblebee wrote: »

You must first renounce tactician Bumblebee as a useful bot in this game, and give up any hope of there ever being a 4* version.

Only then will the gates be revealed to you.
    Manthro wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

You must first renounce tactician Bumblebee as a useful bot in this game, and give up any hope of there ever being a 4* version.

Only then will the gates be revealed to you.

You sooo eviillll :'(
    j3x6fosrb616.gif

• iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    This thread is suspicious.
  • Adi84Adi84 Posts: 1
    H
    Why i can't write to my alliance? It is possible that my chat is blocked?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Enable alliance chat in settings
  • play the game at an easy pace. Dont waste your energon,save up instead for when you really need it, like when you complete rok. Always try your best, and dont die
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    And a little heads up rok will not be In your reach for a long time so don't worry about it just grind out alliance challenges, arenas and mission's till you build up your roster of bots also try not to forge bots till you have a large roster of bots as the dupes will help you earn monthly bot chips so you can at Least get a 3* feature bot and with slot 0f grinding or spending a 4* good luck and welcome
  • NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Others have covered the basics, but one little thing with spending energon - one of the best value things you can do with your energon is do extra raids on raid week for the featured bot, which is always on the third week of the featured bot event. It's a great way to pick up some extra bot chips, and the featured bots are a pretty safe way to start accumulating a decent roster of bots. Doing raids also gets you into the habit of fighting bots with mods, which is good early practice for the more challenging content in the game like expert/master spotlight missions, high level alliance missions and eventually the Legends of Cybertron missions.
  • Adi84 wrote: »
    H

your not the only one mate my chat was blocked too for me being a stupid idiot
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Adi84 wrote: »
    H

your not the only one mate my chat was blocked too for me being a stupid idiot
    One of the officers in my alliance also got chatbanned for some reason, he tried to send a support ticket to Kabam around a month ago, still no response today. Lol