Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

I was browsing youtube and found this in my recommended section, what do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6ud99LNU9o

It shows off the designs to 3 characters in transformers cyberverse, the new tv show to be released this year. We get a clear look at Optimus, Bumblebee, and Windblade. What do you guys think of these designs?

Comments

• Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Seen this on TFW2005 a little earlier, the animation looks incredible for such a small commercial. A lot of people have been comparing this to the live action films and what could've been...
  • Options
    PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    At the end of the video, the daughter is holding a red car, if the men are holding male autobots and the mom was holding a female autobot, that means the daughter is probably holding a female autobot. My thought is elita-1 or novastar.
  • Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Here they are, the toys they were playing with in the vid were the Cyber Battalion Leader clase of Prome and Bee, and the girl was hold sidwswipe
    They had an exclusive run in Walgreens stores at the beginning of this year.
    yrcvlg6845lk.jpeg
    8hi59npnxb66.jpeg
    i1elxbgp6xqn.jpeg
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Yeah clearly incredible design,,,, this work was ought to be done by Bay,,, but he just messed it up