Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prowl & Prime syngeries

PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Ok @Kabam Miike or anyothers I have not yet been able to get prowls syngeries (stun opponent when dropping power bar to 0 25% chance) to proc once could someone please explain if it means full power bar or say sp1 level cause when prowl uses sp1 the 1st hit drains them to 0 but the second fills it's a bit so how does this work?

Comments

• hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    U have to wait opponent build to exactly next bar, then your prowl sp1 to drain 1 full bar.

It works once for me. The exact timing is important.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Ah so wait for it to get to sp2 then drain? So it won't do it with sp1 then? I get the timing I even let them hit me to build up sometimes lol just never had it proc I thought it was bugged or broken as 2nd hit builds there power so it must stun on the 1st 1/2 of the combo?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I don't think 'exact 1 bar' is the trick. It's just too low a proc rate. You don't wait for them to have more than 1 bar. Other wise you can't drain it to zero.
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    I don't think 'exact 1 bar' is the trick. It's just too low a proc rate. You don't wait for them to have more than 1 bar. Other wise you can't drain it to zero.

That's what I was thinking then I thought it may mean 1 of the 3 power bars drained to 0.
    I wish @Kabam Miike could let us know
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2018
    Guys.. the wording is crystal clear, it is not hard to understand, and it doesn't need verification.

"If Prowl drains an opponent of power to 0% of MAX POWER, he has a ___% chance to stun the opponent for ___ seconds."

The reason I left the values blank is that they change depending on what tier Prowl you are using.

0% of max power. Not one power bar. You have to get the opponent to 0%.

You don't need to hit to exactly 0%, it can bounce back up, but when the opponent power drops to 0% you have a chance to stun at that moment.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Having said that, it doesn't work as it should for some people, apparently.

It does need to be checked to see if it is broken.