Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about Mod's and relics

Does anyone know were the scout mods and tech mods are ie what crystals drop them?

Also I've been seeing all these relics that go e all sorts of health stats on bases I'm raiding one example is fallen titan but that's just one I can recall. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Tenebrous does anyone know if them challenges that awarded them will ever be run again for folks that join later will have a chance to get them?
Tagged:

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    The scout, tech and prime mods are in their own exclusive crystals.
    Titan hand is the prize you get for completing Rulers of Kaon.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Scout Sentry, Tech Console, Prime Module is available only in a Exclusive crystal which either you can from A Deal OR Calender Award OR something.
    Fallen Titan Hand can get from only Completing Ruler Of Kaon mission.
    Solus Prime relic is obtained from Exploring ACT 4.
    Nucleon Core is obtained from Competing Revenge of King mission. Rulers of Kaon and Revenge of Kings needs A LOT of Revives and usually have fight longer than 15 min each
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited June 2018
    Ahh ok thanks I must say wow I was able to beat bases of folks that have completed them parts of the game I am now thinking maybe I should try them again now I've got a step get team. Thanks again for the info