Monthly Reward Issues

Has anyone else finished Missing Beats [Expert] and not received there monthly reward?q3arncb4upor.jpg
byzbh0eueuwc.jpg

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 437
    edited July 1
    Well, you might be in lot of pain, Right? If you haven't got jazz OR duped him and are near to get him
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 1,084
    He's not talking about completing all monthly obj's, but simply not getting one given rewards. And it does look weird.
  • SKJogameSKJogame Posts: 1
    Have to complete expert chapter 1.1, 1.2, 2.1, 2.2, 3.1& 3.2 for getting monthly reward
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 1,956
    Has anyone else finished Missing Beats [Expert] and not received there monthly reward?q3arncb4upor.jpg
    byzbh0eueuwc.jpg

If you had completed act 3 you would be over 23% completion for that act.

Who you trying to fool?
  • SasukeSama21SasukeSama21 Posts: 7
    I did complete each one!
    0tldanzmfei4.jpg
    ldicunhn2xtk.jpg
    iu5ozpej6gb3.jpg

I know how the reward system works, there was a glitch in the game after I beat Jazz and the reward will not populate. But I don't have the resources to beat Jazz a 2nd time
    No, it's 23% for act 3, for the easiest lane. You may get >23% on a single run but on longer lanes.
    I know how the reward system works, there was a glitch in the game after I beat Jazz and the reward will not populate. But I don't have the resources to beat Jazz a 2nd time

There's no other way than contacting support I'm afraid.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 161
    Log out entirely and log back in. That’s about all I can say
    I contacted support, but you can only upload 1 pic, so I don't know if anything will come of it. I logged out a few times. I even went back and beat chapter 1.1 again. I would try to beat 3.2 again, but I spent like 400 energon on buying revives and heals, that it's not worth it to try and do it a 2nd time.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 64
    I got the reward when I completed all easy lanes. That is weird. Did you do this after this recent update? It would just be one more weird bug added to the pile if so.
    Yeah it was after the update. After I beat Jazz The game glitched, and closed before the prizes popped up. Then I logged back in, and had the normal rewards but not the monthly objective reward.
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 64
    Just to see if this issue is something related to the latest update problems, I quickly ran through completing easy on two of my accounts and received everything as I should so unfortunately I think whatever took place to glitch your game is making this an isolated incident.
    Thanks for checking
    Finally got my rewards from the support staff. After 10 screen shots, 2 different tickets, and 10 emails back and forth.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 637
    Finally got my rewards from the support staff. After 10 screen shots, 2 different tickets, and 10 emails back and forth.

:D Sorry, don’t mean to laugh, but :D

Anyways, glad you got your rewards.