Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Which has the higher chance of obtaining 3 star and 4 star from PBC: Spinning or clicking on Open?

This is the question I have in my mind since I play this game. Do you have any ideas about this?

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Clicking or popping won't make a difference, random is random
  • Options
    I dont think so. There must be a difference as I have obtained no 4* since I playee this game while many others get 4* from PBC and featured crystals
  • Options
    BotSanicBotSanic Posts: 9
    It's just luck. The odds for a 4* from a PBC is 1% each time. It doesn't mean it's a guaranteed 4* if you have 100 PBC's. I only pulled 3-4 4*'s from PBC's and I've opened up hundreds of them. It's just random
  • Options
    NightgauntNightgaunt Posts: 178
    Tapping open or spinning is essentially the same thing, it's generating a random bot, the only difference is that spinning gives a little animation that creates the illusion of choice.
  • Options
    PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    edited July 2018
    I am of the mind that open all at once like 10 or more saved crystals has a higher rate of drops of 3 and 4 * but that's just my opinion as you see there are loads that say it's just luck it may be the more you open the better your odds as opposed to 1 or 2 at a time but again I get a lot more 3 and 4* drops every time I open 10 to 15 using the open instead of spinning (let the raging begin)
  • Options
    Thank all of you for your comment!
  • Options
    WarCatWarCat Posts: 171
    This will give you an idea of what opening a lot of crystals at one time is like.
    https://youtu.be/UBkiSx2aS9I
  • Options
    hoolienweehoolienwee Posts: 159
    I once accumulated over 800 PBC. I opened 200 at once, no a single 4*. It's working as intended coz 99% u won't get 4*.
  • Options
    hoolienwee wrote: »
    I once accumulated over 800 PBC. I opened 200 at once, no a single 4*. It's working as intended coz 99% u won't get 4*.

How can you open 200 at once? You can only open 10 at once, unless i am missing something?
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    With "Once" meaning one only entrance to that interface.
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Basically,, I get at least one four star each month or some or many two or.... three of I'm super lucky.
    Best pull this month duped my GrimLock!!!!
    And a 4* jazz from Premium Spotlight Crystal
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Make sure the stars, moon, sun and the planets are aligned, chant “tian ling ling, di ling ling”, close your eyes, shake your head, wish for your bot and click on the button. When you open your eyes, you will get the bot you want. Works 100%.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    There's only one question you should ask yourself: do you feel lucky today, punk?
  • Options
    SkyraiderSkyraider Posts: 14
    Pretty sure when dragging the crystal, it has chosen your prize before the spinning even starts. It is still random, but the spinning is just for show.
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    I just tap them open because if I spin then I'll see the bots i desire passing away , and the feeling of not getting them and then it makes me depressed. Lol
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Spin is just for show my man
  • Options
    I feel like spinning them would only crush your hopes and dreams of ever getting a 4*. I still do it anyway though, because whether you spin it or not, its still 1% chance no matter what.
  • Options
    And 1% doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get one from opening 100 crystals. I have opened thousands and have only received a 4* twice. Some people have been more lucky ofc. Getting a 4* crystal is much easier.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    EDIT: accidentally double posted