Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wheeljack

I was a g1 guy...an old man. I saw someone mention there is a version of Wheeljack that came after g1 that would fit as a demo bot. Anyone know which version this is?

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Wreckers Wheeljack from TFP:

r0b54d054r8i.jpg

Season 1 episode 8... Con Job
  • MVSteveMVSteve Posts: 77
    What about this one? He's part yellow too02ws9q8e3fqs.jpeg
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Manthro wrote: »

r0b54d054r8i.jpg

Hmmm... he kinda comes across as a warrior bot in that picture.
  • DeadSilenceDeadSilence Posts: 101
    b12seil5o5t1.jpg

This one is ugly
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    b12seil5o5t1.jpg

This one is ugly

No. The armada one is ugly. But I wanna see TFP wheel jack, would be one of the best warriors in the game
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    prime wheeljack would be demolition he is a wrecker
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    and yes prime wheeljack should be added
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Wheeljack was my favorite toy because he was metal and solid and awesome. I'm excited to have him on my team when he comes.
    MVSteve wrote: »

Where did this one come from? I can't expand the picture.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Where did this one come from? I can't expand the picture.

It's from Dreamwave's Armada More than Meets the Eye catalog.
    edited July 2018

r0b54d054r8i.jpg

I watched this whole episode just now...he was a Bada$$ warrior. Definitely a swordmaster synergy guy. They even mention he's a warrior class..but it's weird seeing him as anything but an engineer though. That's how I've known him for over 35 years.
    I don't know if it means anything or just someone pick of a word but for a couple different versions of Wheeljack he is referred to as a warrior in the bios I found. Neither here nor there when it comes to the game but it is all related to Hasbro and they are supposed to have a heavy influence on how things go so you never know. With all things relating him to science and engineering on average though, tech is the natural class to put him in. I don't think this armada Wheeljack is ugly, pretty cool imo, just not good looking as Wheeljack. He would be better as Sideswipe which I thought he was in some version when I first saw him and for good reason, he was modeled using SS's features according to Hasbro. With his story I figured him as a good Demo class cuz after left in a pile of burning debris and Hot Shot not coming back for him (only cuz he was ordered not to go back) Wheeljack gets rescued by Megatron, defects to the Decepticons and turns into fighting **** hell bent on getting back at the Autobots namely Hot Shot. ws8wizpike57.jpg
  • 11218931121893 Posts: 144

r0b54d054r8i.jpg

Man he is Damm good bot pl

r0b54d054r8i.jpg

He is a Damm good
    He should be a demo or warrior
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    i think Prime Wheeljack is more of a demo...despite his swords in the screenshot..he's weapon of choice was bombs and really enjoyed blowing stuff up
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Voltron wrote: »
    i think Prime Wheeljack is more of a demo...despite his swords in the screenshot..he's weapon of choice was bombs and really enjoyed blowing stuff up

This. He uses his swords but loves grenades.
    Are there other episodes in the prime series with Wheeljack? In the above episode he doesn't use a single bomb/grenade aside from the final one that gets attached to Make Shift. He is again referenced to a warrior because of "Lobbing" that big rock around because "that is something the warrior class is known for on Cybertron" as stated. I will admit, I enjoy watching episodes here and there but not really a fan of this series, it seems to be a step up from the Robots in Disguise series. As the op said, I'm old and was there for the start in the early 80s so I love all things OG and anything that follows in that style with more detail and depth. I have had a hard time accepting a new series when someone comes along and completely changes the look/art and storyline goes out the window. I still don't understand beast wars and what Michael Bay has done. I will say that I won't be looking forward to kabam bringing bots from other series, just my opinion. Anyone know if they do that in MCOC? I guess Hasbro will have the say. Sorry if I got off topic.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Are there other episodes in the prime series with Wheeljack? In the above episode he doesn't use a single bomb/grenade aside from the final one that gets attached to Make Shift. He is again referenced to a warrior because of "Lobbing" that big rock around because "that is something the warrior class is known for on Cybertron" as stated. I will admit, I enjoy watching episodes here and there but not really a fan of this series, it seems to be a step up from the Robots in Disguise series. As the op said, I'm old and was there for the start in the early 80s so I love all things OG and anything that follows in that style with more detail and depth. I have had a hard time accepting a new series when someone comes along and completely changes the look/art and storyline goes out the window. I still don't understand beast wars and what Michael Bay has done. I will say that I won't be looking forward to kabam bringing bots from other series, just my opinion. Anyone know if they do that in MCOC? I guess Hasbro will have the say. Sorry if I got off topic.

This isn’t the only episode Wheeljack appears in, as he becomes a main character in Season 3 and following into the series finale with Predacons Rising.

Here are some amazing fights, I think this is one of the instances Wheeljack shines:

Wheeljack vs. Soundwave:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QKdcqdwgmSM

Ultra Magnus, Wheeljack, and Bulkhead vs. Predaking:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1gCRt9XGJDs

As for final thoughts, I think Wheeljack would be fitting as a cross between a Demolitions and Warrior.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    The point is, a lot of them are warriors. It's the way in which they fight, that gives them their class. Ultra Magnus was leader of those warriors, but he isn't a warrior class - but still a warrior.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Wheeljack... the three most important words in the Cybertronian language.