Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Is the game dieing? thoughts on 5*?

Username09213n3Username09213n3 Posts: 71
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
5* are the future right?
i remember when t3b cost 100$ but now its being handed like cake....

the forums and reddit are very dead..compared to its marvel counterparts.

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    5* are the future right?
    i remember when t3b cost 100$ but now its being handed like cake....

the forums and reddit are very dead..compared to its marvel counterparts.

Marvel: Contest of Champions has been around a lot longer than Transformers has, so its playerbase had more time to grow.

I see veterans come and go all the time. For myself, I’m in that phase again where I think I’m going to ease off the playload a bit. The game struggles to deliver fresh, new content to the players, which is starting to have an impact on my stance of the game.

I have made several threads/posts in regards to what I thought needed changing, I hope that Kabam has at least looked at them.

I’ll poke my head around on the forums occasionally and log in for my daily rewards, but other than that, I don’t see myself engaging in the fight anytime soon.
  • VavatronVavatron Posts: 843
    edited July 2018
    I love it more than ever.

TFTF>MCOC

FORGING FOR THE WIN!!!

MCoC misses the forging mechanism, leaving huge gaps between whales and the rest of the community. Also, all investment becomes irrelevant... unless forging is introduced.

Also, the transformers franchise doesn’t have a new number 1 movie to promote every other week, like Marvel.

Ant Man and Wasp... really.
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    That's because 90% of the MCOC discussions are complaining.
  • Mr_WonderfulMr_Wonderful Posts: 760
    Vavatron wrote: »
    I love it more than ever.

TFTF>MCOC

FORGING FOR THE WIN!!!

MCoC misses the forging mechanism, leaving huge gaps between whales and the rest of the community. Also, all investment becomes irrelevant... unless forging is introduced.

Also, the transformers franchise doesn’t have a new number 1 movie to promote every other week, like Marvel.

Ant Man and Wasp... really.

Not to mention tftf has much better fight movement. I’ve played tftf for a year now and picked up mcoc out of curiosity. It’s just not the same. I get it’s an older game, and it’d probably be something completely different if they changed it to the sidestepping/ranged mechanics tftf offers, but this game has it for action. The movements are more fluid, and seem to have a constant habit of backstepping and trying to play ranged in mcoc. Can’t get to grips with it now
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Yes
    The current 5* roster is alright, there aren't Hound, Sideswipe, Tact Bee or Grimlock
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    It's not dieing ,it's rising up! MARVEL are surely mire popular than TRANSFORMERS.
    But admit it, FTF is far superior to the Contest of Champions
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Pretty sure it is, but really beg not shut down