Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Finally got my account back

I think it's pretty messed up that Kabam would deny me access to my account for as long as they did because I was a few letters off on the email address I gave them but I gave them every other piece of information including screenshots and purchase it is. I gave them information that only I could.
That being said when I got my account back I had no mods, no relics, and only 4 nodes on my base....any idea how to fix this??

Comments

• DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    edited July 2018
    I finally got my account back and I realized other than not having any mods, any relics, only 4 nodes on my base, all of my inventory is empty. Every last piece of ore, every last spark Essence and every last spark including the t3 scout spark & all the essence of the other T3 Sparks I had. I tried to put in a ticket and I would fill in all the fields and it would not allow me to continue because it said all fields are required. I think there's something major going on with this game.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    How was the moderator saw my 2 separate posts, linked them together, yet still failed to offer help on how I can fix this issue? This is a perfect example of what I have been fighting with the last 2 days.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Congrats
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    DrShotgun wrote: »
    How was the moderator saw my 2 separate posts, linked them together, yet still failed to offer help on how I can fix this issue? This is a perfect example of what I have been fighting with the last 2 days.

Because a mod doesn't work on player support and the poor souls only moderate the forums and clean up threads.

You should contact player support, and hopefully they'll fix it.
  • TehKnuckTehKnuck Posts: 2
    that1guy wrote: »
    DrShotgun wrote: »

Because a mod doesn't work on player support and the poor souls only moderate the forums and clean up threads.

You should contact player support, and hopefully they'll fix it.

This. It’s always astonished me when people bash moderators for not giving them direct in-game support. That’s not what they do, and I don’t envy the job they DO have to do. It’s like going to a restaurant and smacking the hostess because your meal was cooked wrong.