Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The last week has dragged

Im sorry Kabam but the lastweek has dragged with no spotlight. Shark arena was ok, but it has been hard even logging in this week..are we still looking at 2 new bots this month or has that been trashed as well?

Comments

• Ahh ok thanks
  • Booster_BlueBooster_Blue Posts: 580
    I said the same thing. Game is mildly boring without the new hotness.
  • Daveh911Daveh911 Posts: 29
    Yea no mission to work on means less time on the game
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    it sure has, but why not just enjoy doing something other than playing? It's not like your only options in life are play Transformers or not do anything... Is it?
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    I found that I "played" it more this week. 2 Arenas (instead of random single areas) meant after 5 series wins, I couldn't use autobattle. I aimed to collect all achievements for both jazz and shark arenas.

For spotlight missions, on the easier/earlier stages, I would have just autobattled anyway.
  • woo224woo224 Posts: 180
    This week gave me time to complete some more story missions and add more of the dialogue to the Forged to Fight Wiki.
  • C0M1C5C0M1C5 Posts: 42
    woo224 wrote: »
    This week gave me time to complete some more story missions and add more of the dialogue to the Forged to Fight Wiki.

I agree, haven't played story in many months. Spend all my energy on spotlight and Daily Class Missions (hard)