Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Disabled Chat Functionality

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with an actual HUMAN BEING at KABAM. I have had my chat functionality disabled since December 2017 in game and its really annoying having to use a 3rd party service to communicate with my alliance sometimes. Every time I tried to contact kabam support, about the issue, I get an automated response saying If chat functionality does not return in 3 days, I've been permanently banned and refuse to give me a specific reason as to why. If I have been banned I'd like to know why. When you go to court, by law you have to know what charges are against you. The same rule should apply here. I refuse to make another account because I have been playing since the begining and have put too much time and effort into obtaining my bots.

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Go to setting, then in chat tab... Prob solved
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143
    Go to setting, then in chat tab... Prob solved

i shouldve worded that better. I can see the chat, I just cant type anything. The game wont send my messegaes. For the rescord, I did try that months ago and it did nothing. I tried it again and it did nothing.
  • willdorfwilldorf Posts: 217
    yeah the chat is buggy, sometimes i send messages and they dont show up, then i force close the app, restart it and it works
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    edited July 2018
    send an email through kabam force thats one way my friend awesomevill tryed it it worked for him
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143
    send an email through kabam force thats one way my friend awesomevill tryed it it worked for him

I have in the past. All i get are automated messages that tell me. I may have been banned without giving me a proper explanation.
  • Hey all. As this has been more recently addressed here, and nothing more can be done about the issue here on the forums, I'll be closing this thread.
This discussion has been closed.