Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wrong times on Away Missions

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    System always rounds down anything over hour 2 ect
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    System always rounds down anything over hour 2 ect

I started the mission because it said it was 1hr long. That time was from about 15 min after i started it and just went to check to see how much tune was left. So the real time that should have been listed was 2hrs. I would have done other away missions first, had i know that one was going to take 2hrs instead of 1hr, like its listed on the mission.

It's not about rounding down, it's about listing the real time the mission is going to take so i can plan accordingly. Am i to assume all missions that list 1hr as their time to complete, will actually take 2hrs?
    Anything over 1 hr is anywhere from 1hr 1 min to 1 hr 59 min, 2hr the same but yes assume to high side
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Anything over 1 hr is anywhere from 1hr 1 min to 1 hr 59 min, 2hr the same but yes assume to high side

Why should we have to guess? On missions under 1hr, we get the time down to the second. I don't really think it's asking a lot to get minutes include with 1hr+ long missions.
    Didn't say it was anything wrong to ask but this isnt a bug
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Stitch626 wrote: »

Why should we have to guess? On missions under 1hr, we get the time down to the second. I don't really think it's asking a lot to get minutes include with 1hr+ long missions.

It's stupid and you shouldn't have to guess and yes they're "doing it wrong".

However...

- the mission you started was 1:59 long, just to set that straight
    - all the missions are the same "rough" time, every time... common is ~15m every time, uncommon is ~30m etc

So basically my point is, it is stupid but it's also kind of silly to complain about. I'm sure they will fix it soon and otherwise it is really easy to just go "oh OK, it says 1hr but I know it will be 1:59".