Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Rank 5 brawler

Which should i rank 5?

Rank 5 brawler 26 votes

Motormaster (duped)
7%
GochaBROUsername619272981 2 votes
Grindor (duped)
3%
maxim 1 vote
Grimlock (unduped)
3%
ViralintheFray 1 vote
Optimus primal (duped)
84%
French_BakerManthroMegaKuppCakeJohnimusJoker69Gunz0D3v1LAustin555555DrShotgunSparkShredderShockserdoodJmdDaveJLBanger_BalaBlack_ThoughtVavatronRed_EyesUrAverageMalakaZRogue 22 votes

Comments

• Options
    FlrsbwFlrsbw Posts: 11
    What is the tactic used for optimus primal?
  • Options
    UrAverageMalakaUrAverageMalaka Posts: 664
    edited July 2018
    Optimus primal (duped)
    Flrsbw wrote: »

Don’t use heavies unless you are about to use a special 3. His crit armour buffs are so useful and heavies get rid off them but grants you melee buffs (the amount of armour buffs you had is the amount of melee buffs it gives you.) but it is safer to keep the buffs. The armour stops the enemy from applying crits on you. The means warriors can’t get bleeds on you unless the armour buffs go away. Go for the sp3 as it grants you the maximum amount of armour buffs (10) and just before you are about to use it just spam a few heavies so you can get some damage off.

• Options
    Optimus primal (duped)
    @Flrsbw he is a good counter to all warriors and ironhide. If IH tags you with his specials, the armour buffs reduce more than half of the damage because Ironhide relies on crits to get burns off (his burns do most of the damage).
  • Options
    SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Optimus primal (duped)
    @Flrsbw he is a good counter to all warriors and ironhide. If IH tags you with his specials, the armour buffs reduce more than half of the damage because Ironhide relies on crits to get burns off (his burns do most of the damage).

Half? He'll do less than 15% of what he would do without CRIT armor
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Optimus primal (duped)
    Flrsbw wrote: »

Hit the blocks, spam heavies, nuff said
  • Options
    Optimus primal (duped)

Half? He'll do less than 15% of what he would do without CRIT armor
    Thats why i said “less than half” and when i mean less. I mean a r2 3* doing a full combo on a r5 4*. That is the damage it will do (basically none)

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

And demo Megatron because the impair charges won’t hit while you have crit armor.
  • Options
    Optimus primal (duped)
    Darm0k wrote: »

And demo Megatron because the impair charges won’t hit while you have crit armor.
    Yes. I actually forgot about that. It is scary going against a primal when you are demo megs.
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Optimus primal (duped)
    Optimus Primal will get you the furthest. Grindor is probably more fun and depending on synergy could still be good. Motormaster is ok if you have Ramjet and Kickback too I guess.
  • Options
    DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Optimus primal (duped)
    I hate going up against Primal with demo Megatron...his charges won't dump...you'll hit full charge and do no damage with those hits
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 783
    Optimus primal (duped)
    Debuffs end quite faster than normal,. Really goood for base defense, and he will be very useful for act 4 when it releases