Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

HOW COME PEOPLE GET 5* FROM THE CRYSTAL?

The drop rate is 0.5% yet somehow some player manage to pull. Is this too good to be true?

Comments

• SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Same like I got 4* jazz from styling and profiling crystal?
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Its all luck.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The drop rate is 0.5% yet somehow some player manage to pull. Is this too good to be true?

There's a chance to draw the bot. Why is this surprising that some actually would?
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited July 2018
    if the drop rate is factual, that means on average for every 5* pull, there are 200 pulls resulted failure.
    You can say for every person posting pictures, 200 people did not get it, with same investment.

we see 5 or 6 so far posted in forum, so at minimum 1,200 people gave a try to acquire the 5*
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    That exactly NOT how their drop rates work. At all. Each spin in an individual event. Doesnt accumulate at all
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Are u saying nobody should be getting them? Then what's the point for Kabam to have this crystal in store?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Are u saying nobody should be getting them? Then what's the point for Kabam to have this crystal in store?

So that we can read threads of players that didn't get one and are butthurt.

Whoops... There goes my inside voice again.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Hahaha! A lot of guys have no idea about odds or how little that matters to most people. I live in Las Vegas and many slot machines are set so they don't hit their big jackpot until about 34,000-35,000 spins since the previous jackpot--that doesn't stop tens of thousands of people from trying for that every single day. Nearly all table games have odds stacked in the House's favor, and tables are pretty busy except for early morning hours.

On here, I must have gotten 20-25 of the Jazz crystals, never got more than two or three 3* bots, the rest were 2*. Yesterday, I get 3 of the Headstrong crystals and get 5* Wasp, 4* Tantrum, and 3* MB Bumblebee. I think my luck revolves around bad guys. Except for Kickback, I've gotten bad guy 4* bots in their crystals and had to get the 4* good guys by chip purchases.
  • Username619272981Username619272981 Posts: 138
    edited July 2018
    Hahaha! A lot of guys have no idea about odds or how little that matters to most people. I live in Las Vegas and many slot machines...

Hi, A lot of guys have no idea about odds or how little that matters to most people. I live in NYC and work near financial district so I must know how bernoulli distribution works in an abstract game with unattested probability rates. But how do I explain to a population that have problem differentiating terms like pull/event/occurrence(N) regarding to probability(p), and "on average".

when ever a post like this is always people trying to correct each other lol in the end Kabam wins
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    It's like how you read in the news someone win the lottery and got a million dollars. Because of that everyone buys a lottery ticket. But 99.999% of those ticket buyers never win the big prize.
  • Okay thank all of you for your detailed reasoning!