Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Prowl in map 3 producing to many atk buffs

Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
edited July 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
So on the left lane which is increased melee damage lane it gives the bot 1 stack of atk buff. Prowl is able to gain 10 of his own so with a maximum off 11 stacks of atk buff. So please tell me how prowl was able to have 17 stacks of atk buff and then proceed to wreck with an sp3

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited July 2018
    Hogz3 wrote: »
    So on the left lane which is increased melee damage lane it gives the bot 1 stack of atk buff. Prowl is able to gain 10 of his own so with a maximum off 11 stacks of atk buff. So please tell me how prowl was able to have 17 stacks of atk buff and then proceed to wreck with an sp3

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously though.... Anyone else seen this happen before? I avoid Prowl like the plague so I can't confirm this bug at all.
  • Hogz3Hogz3 Posts: 50
    Manthro wrote: »
    Hogz3 wrote: »

Pics or it didn't happen.

Seriously though.... Anyone else seen this happen before? I avoid Prowl like the plague so I can't confirm this bug at all.

I wish I did take the pic, I was telling others earlier how I was just dumbfounded by it like did that really happen