Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

About updating loading screens

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
This came to my mind recently. If you remember well, in the game's v1.0, we had a picture of New Quintessa in the loading screens. In 2.0, the same, but slightly updated. In 3.0, we had the horns of Unicron rising from it in reference to TF5. Basically, in all of these, we get a pic of the planet. From 4.0 to 5.0, we had a Class wheel showing 3 Bots for each Class. None of these are much creative.

I know this would be a minor thing to worry about, and I don't like to compare MCOC with F2F. But in MCOC, we get a new loading screen every update, most of times showing a month's featured character (in this month's case, the loading screen shows Ant-Man and Wasp dodgning bullets). It would be nice to have more of a theme in the 7.0 loading screen as well, wherever it comes.

Comments

• Noted! The reason we wanted to use the Class Wheel is to reinforce that in everybody's mind. It's not always easy remembering which Class is a counter to which, and that wheel helps a lot of newer players get accustomed to the Class Relationships.

Of course, this is nothing new to our Veteran players.
  • SwampratsSwamprats Posts: 28
    Yes i agree these are kinda lame and it would be cool to see some of our favorite autobots smashing in a decepticons face