Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[BUG] Incorrect OP MVI ability description

MidgardWatcherMidgardWatcher Posts: 39
edited February 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
There is mistake in OP MVI ability description. 0% power gain on converting bleed.
3bved1hd31wi.png

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Why is this bug? They removed it because the health gain and power gain was op
  • If this ability was removed - description shouldn't contain it at all. So this is a 'textual' bug anyway.
    Still being beta might be easier to code it to zero then remove especially if they may add back to some form rct
  • @Mustangjon , I really like your attention to my posts, but i'm generally doing it for the team, you know...
    And i believe, if i'm reporting something wrong or incorrect - i will get a message from moderators.

And FYI - i work in software development more than 10 years, so I'm kind of familiar with the process, OK?
    Good for you
  • Hey now everybody, let's remember the rules! No calling each other out or arguing! The team will look into this and I'll let you know if it's a bug or omission.