Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bugs/Glitches

Ill write it here since i cant find where to submit a ticket.

First things first. I played a LOT of games, especialy android ones, and your app is a battery killer. I thougt other high end apps consume a lot of it, but then i downloaded transformers. Enough said.
Secondly, when viewing base, gold that is reaady for pickup doesnt get displayed correctly. Sometimes the red icon glows on the drop down menu but the icons of the bots are not yet colored gold, and you have to random click the bot or check the timer to know when to pickup the gold.
Thridly, your connection/continuation sucks. It has happened several times that i fought for example a 500 something ratchet, the battle was long cuz he heals, my connection dropped in the middle and voila! Lets do it again from the beggining. Also at one point i used 3 medpacs, went to fight, my connection dropped and when i reconnected the enemy was ofc fully healed but my medpacs were gone.

You changed the amount, dificulty and rewards for exploration missions without prior notice-at least i havent seen one.

Your pairing system sucks. Sometimes that i play with 3 120-140 bots it pairs them up with 300plus bots.(i figured it depends on winning streak but its still corny)
Next, there are some OP bots that ofc you never get. A 500 ironhide destroys everything regardless of element settings.
Ive spent all my energon for crystals - the summon rate would make sociopat cry - ive plaid a lot for the past 10 days or so and all i got is duplicates and 2 3 star bots but hey whatdyaknow, the 3 stars i got were duplicates too, i already had 2 star version buffed max. Ill write more when it comes to my mind. And i want the medpacs back. Cons.

Comments

• Tom777Tom777 Posts: 2
    Edit: Meant to say that with crystals i get a lot of some elements, tons of dupes, meanwhile i cant get a decent demolition or scout bot.
    Also i cannot find the edit post button, here on the forums.