Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Arcee working fine or its bug

I fight with arcee against opponent but i found that she did not generate power.he get power only when he hits critical. His power generate only at critical hit is it bug or working as she design.
If working as design then plz give him ability to generate power at normal attack or give him such unique ability she is not good as before

Comments

• Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    edited April 2017
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    I fight with arcee against opponent but i found that she did not generate power.he get power only when he hits critical. His power generate only at critical hit is it bug or working as she design.
    If working as design then plz give him ability to generate power at normal attack or give him such unique ability she is not good as before

He? His? Him?
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Spidey076 wrote: »

He? His? Him?

Lol sorry my English not good as french