Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Experience read out

Is there an actual good reason why we have no way of telling how much more experience we need before leveling up??
This is an issue in Mcoc and I cant believe that it wasnt addressed in this game before release. I just turned level 34 this morning. I stayed up until 4AM last night trying to use every last move hoping for about 2 hours that THIS was the move that was gonna be enough to push me over the edge and give me a refill on energy to make some more moves on the map.

Do I feel like I deserve that free energy refill? not really. But I do however get very frustrated knowing that its coming and then having it become COMPLETELY wasted when I make a single move this morning and get a WHOLE 3 energy refilled. :/
(i passed out playing at 4AM by the way)

Is there no solution to this?? Give us a free energy refill level instead, or a way to tell how much experience we need till the next level, or even a percentage read out ANYWHERE. That would still be particularly vague but at least it would tell me something. My experience bar was "full" for 2 hours last night.

Im super salty and confused this morning.

Comments

• Options
    Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    I agree. I hate they they make you guess in MCOC, and was not happy when I saw they have the EXACT same system here.

The other night, I was in your same position and the exp bar seriously looked full - I kept trying to push, did about 3 or 4 more decent exp matches, but eventually went to bed. I woke up the next day, and it took me another 7 or 8 bots to finally level up. It was a bitter sweet mix, in that I didnt level up right away like you did - but I was also a little pissed that I stayed up as late as I did trying to get that level, when in reality, I didnt really need to.

Im not sure what the intent is behind not giving the players access to knowing exactly where they are at with their exp and how much is needed to get to the next level - but it sure would be nice if that were changed.
  • Options
    BlazeTBDBlazeTBD Posts: 2
    Agreed. However, I like the excitement of not knowing how much I have left before leveling up xD
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    :D If it makes you feel any better, I read some of the other players commenting in a previous post that the issue has been brought up and will/may be addressed in the future. I don't know personally.
  • Options
    HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    The solution is to get to max level, and then you won't care any longer :)
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Time to leave your OCD at the door when you're about to level up lol... screw the energy wastage I rather not lose my sleep / life over it!