Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Stop! Hating the game

I see a lot of people complaining on the forms that this game is bad and money grabbing well let me tell you all you haters this is KABAM they made a little game called Marvel Contest of Champions and it is one of the best games on phones ever made and it has been out a few years now how long has forged to fight been out a few weeks for crying out loud don't hate the game with it being so young look at MCOC it's got about 104 heros and has improved over time please haters just give the game a few months to become just as good as MCOC I love Transformers and will continue to support this game for years keep up the good work everyone and thank you KABAM Mike for keeping us posted the game :)
Tagged:

Comments

• Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Thing it's most of us were hopping that Kabam learnt something from their mistakes on MCOC, but I agree on the game it's still very young and has a lot of room to improve yet
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I see people comparing this game and MCOC and it's an unfair comparison when MCOC has 2 year of content and support I have faith after 2 years this game will be at the same point MCOC is now
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    There's something very important you all need to know about. Possibly even critical to your individual futures. It's called "punctuation".
  • The lack of punctuation in that parent post gave me agita.

And if you are trying to say that Kabam has handled MCoC properly over the last few months...yeah, NO.