Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Replay Feature/ Ironhide graphic issues?

This may have been pointed out; but the replay feature, upon completion of a level does not work for me on either of my devices. ZTE Zmax and Samsung Galaxy Tab A. It has happened since day 1, though now I know it is not what I had thought originally.

The Error
6t7o8tijtona.png

Showing Im not engaged in an alliance battle
chd7b92dbk97.png

I understand no time stamps, but accurate information.

As far as Ironhide is concerned, I have also replicated on both devices but haven't pinpointed what the get down is yet; or whether it is intended.

While using his Heavy attack, (seems during sidestep of enemy, but cant confirm that as its not every time) the smoke from the two missiles being fired appears twice. Once normally as it is intended, and the other time it is instantaneous full screen along same path, yet does not move with missiles, its just there, and lasts throughout whole animation. Not going to be able to get screen shot of it, so if anyone can verify that'd be awesome. He's pretty popular so again, id assume you have known, but just in case. Due diligence.

Not very bothersome, in fact has pretty nifty look, but not certain intended that way.

Take care dev people!

Comments

• Options
    Alkaiser_93Alkaiser_93 Posts: 249
    Yeah, I've also noticed that bug when I spam his Heavy
  • Options
    ShadowboundShadowbound Posts: 55
    Update to this.

As i (ironhide) was hit by barricades heavy attack while i was initiating my heavy attack, mine cancelled as i fell, yet the smoke from my missiles continued in same instantaneous fashion as described earlier.

I wont beat this thread to death, but seemed to be at least something that may be replicated to see what i am speaking of.