Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashing and health loss

Hi. I understand why you implement health loss on crashes during a fight, to prevent abuse of people closing app. However a majority of my crashes are before the fight even begins, while it is loading.

I think it would make sense that if no damage has been dealt in fight yet, that there would be health loss on a crash.

Comments

• AadhishAadhish Posts: 2
    When you start a battle, the battle first starts in the server and then your game syncs. If game crashes before your server syncs and after the server start, it counts as a in-battle crash. Idk how f2f works but this is the traditional way of MMOs.
  • HydroclawHydroclaw Posts: 66
    Aadhish, thats fine, but the game can either send a message to the server or record on device after an attack and use that information.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Hydroclaw wrote: »
    Aadhish, thats fine, but the game can either send a message to the server or record on device after an attack and use that information.

That's the problem though, the server has already recorded a loss when the crash occurs, it would require some involved restructuring to change the way the device-server handshake occurs. The new patch just went live with some optimization changes, hopefully the problem will go away