Game not downloading "additional files" [Confirmed Bug. Fix in works.]

JitJit Posts: 32
edited May 10 in Bugs and Known Issues
After the update, when I log in to the game I get a message saying it will now download additional files via cell data. No files are being downloaded, and I see the message every time I log into the game.

Comments

• AmanoAmano Posts: 177
    edited May 5
    It refers to if files need to be downloaded they will be over a cellular connection (not wifi) don't think it's supposed to show up every time though
  • Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 436
    That is odd. They should disappear after you've downloaded all of the files. Does the game still work when you open it?
  • MootMoot Posts: 51
    game still works. popup shows up on iphone6 but not my ipad mini
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 535
    Shows sometimes on 7plus but not sure if it's done it today
  • JitJit Posts: 32
    Yes, the game still works. I just see the message every time I log in. iPhone 6
    w4v52prti2ge.png

I'm still seeing this. There had been no screen to even indicate that it's even tried to download the files.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 22
    Same here, on iPhone 6S.
    So, I also experienced this for the first time the other day. I've asked the team about it, but it disappeared when I was on Wifi. Is that also the case for you?
    So, I also experienced this for the first time the other day. I've asked the team about it, but it disappeared when I was on Wifi. Is that also the case for you?

Yes. I only see the message when I'm using my cell data. It doesn't show up on wifi.

I have confirmed that this is a bug, and the team is working on a fix right now. It looks like it's only a visual glitch, and is not because the game is still downloading more data!

We're gonna get a fix together for this ASAP.
    I have confirmed that this is a bug, and the team is working on a fix right now. It looks like it's only a visual glitch, and is not because the game is still downloading more data!

We're gonna get a fix together for this ASAP.

Thanks!!