Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

[BUG] Purchase above 850 Energon Not Working

1) Google Pixel XL 128GB (4GX)
2) Android 7.1.1, Build NOF26V
3) Happens on WiFi (Telstra Australia) and on 4GX (Telstra Australia)
4) Any purchase of energon above the energon package of 850 fails on PayPal, I have not tried other payment methods

Comments

• Options
    Hey Trypticon,

Thanks for pointing this out! Just to make sure I'm clear on this, you're not able to purchase it at all? It's not that the transaction completes but you don't receive the Energon right?
  • Options
    No, it comes up saying "Unable to Purchase" and yes, there is plenty of money in it. No, the transaction does not complete at all, so no money gets taken and I do not receive energon
  • Options
    Hello! I'm having a similar issue. I'm able to purchase the $5 pack of energon cubes, but trying to purchase the apple exclusive Ultra Magnus offer gives me a "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed" error. Apple has told me this isn't an issue they're able to address and told me to contact you. I haven't tried to make any other purchases, so I'm not sure what the maximum threshhold for buying stuff. I'm using paypal as well, but I did try with a standard debit card as well and had an identical error message.
  • Options
    I was able to purchase the $10 offer with the 3 star bumblebee in it without issue. I wonder if the problem is that the game doesn't recognize that I'm on an apple device? I have an iphone 7+
  • Options
    Nevermind, it seems to be working now, I'm not sure what the issue might have been!
  • Options
    Nevermind, it seems to be working now, I'm not sure what the issue might have been!

Great! So sorry for the frustration, though.

If anyone else is experiencing any similar issues, please do let us know!